Favorite quotes

"It’s funny, we’re all concerned if flavors have anything bad in them and yet we smoked for years knowing it was all bad. I’m going to be pissed if I get hit by a bus. My last thought is going to be “But God, I onl​​y vaped the good flavors.”
I’ve seen this posted more than once and don’t know who originally said it.

15 Likes

I’ve always taken this passage as a warning to enjoy what we can when we can. We rarely see the transitions for what they are as they occur.

7 Likes

18 Likes

I like that one. I wonder if we can have it tattooed on everyone’s forehead, just for a year or two.

7 Likes

A dose of Douglas Adams:

“Space is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly hugely mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

“If I were not an atheist, I think I would have to be a Catholic because if it wasn’t the forces of natural selection that designed fish, It must have been an Italian.”

10 Likes

One of my all-time favorite books. You could down or upload the whole book and I would consider it a good quote.

Thomas Edison;
“Opportunity is missed by most people
because it’s dressed in overalls
and it looks like work”

13 Likes

13 Likes

“War is not about dying for your country.
It’s about making the other bastard die for his!” -General George S. Patton

“What the fuck was that?”- Mayor of Hiroshima

15 Likes

a135efe8a79c9f7239f8101c09ddcfdc

16 Likes

“This too shall pass” so much I got it tattooed on my inner right forearm.

15 Likes

I am about to watch this…

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

You might like this.

4 Likes

Just watched it! That is pretty awesome I wonder how long it took them to get that all in sync with that song…

3 Likes

One which inspired me when I used to invigilate

8 Likes

im atheist too! My gravestone shall read “here lies an atheist all dressed up and nowhere to go”

8 Likes

12 Likes

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
Albert Einstein

15 Likes

I don’t remember deciding to be an atheist today. That’s probably why that noisy jogger didn’t explode when I looked at him.

5 Likes

“Of all the things I’ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.” Mark Twain

My favorite and most identified with quote of all time. :grin:

16 Likes

juggling balls?

8 Likes