Favorite quotes

I’m taking liberties with the wording here, but two of my favorites are from William Shakespeare:

“Would that my horse had the speed of thy tongue”

and

“My dear lady disdain, are you yet living?”

from Much Ado About Nothing

9 Likes

I’ll wear a t-shirt that says, “I’m a good person but I made some bad choices.”

6 Likes

Ooorah @TorturedZen.

8 Likes

Poifect! Much better than that bottle of shit you mixed up :rofl: :wink:

6 Likes

Love it! I always did appreciate the common sense of most Buddhist philosophies.

6 Likes

Probably was looking at Nikola Tesla who did all the work which Edison stole. Then he proved the power of “his” electricity to the people by publicly electrocuting an elephant to death. A big cat (maybe a leopard, cheetah was also electrocuted). I don’t mean to stomp on your quote, Dan, but Edison is not my favorite person and I always take the opportunity to tell people about his atrocities in the name of power and fame. You can find this in documentaries about his life and work. I’m sorry but I had to reveal the truth.

9 Likes

308086_362072133870209_1809076627_n

15 Likes

543163_523635247658658_140012607_n

18 Likes

10 Likes

Don’t come to me with a problem, come to me with a solution.

13 Likes

:roll_eyes: …maybe if all he was using was sweeteners.

God what a statement.

I understand if “it’s already sweet enough” for someone’s liking (which rarely applies to a current smoker, or someone in the early stages of trying to quit [who still hasn’t regained their taste buds’ full use/spectrum]).

But man does it (his statement) fall apart if you were to mix using flavors that weren’t sweet, or don’t have decent (much less fully recovered) taste buds…

7 Likes

In layman’s terms, What he’s saying is think of Sweetener as a flavor enhancer,
(works for ME)….

7 Likes

I forgot about the electrocutions. I rememeber seeing that in a doc a few years ago. They kinda tore Edison apart.

7 Likes

Then why did he do it or are you saying it tore his reputation apart?
Or are you referring to “they” as the people?

4 Likes

Quotes to Live By - We don't see things as they are, we see them as we –  Inspirational Goods

12 Likes

“FUCK IT!”

… mstokens

15 Likes

“Give me Liberty or give me death” - Patrick Henry 1775

“Give the Liberty to Vape flavors” -
Rocky Toony 2021

13 Likes

18 Likes

Lol! Does it have an arrow on it pointing to the guy next to you?

7 Likes

Brilliant! :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes