Favorite quotes

This one gave me a fine chuckle…and it is so true !!

6 Likes

My favorite quotes are here:
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
(TechnoBlade)

6 Likes

That’s a quote from Steve Jobs, which was in turn adapted from one by Vincent van Gogh.

8 Likes

Who got it from Genghis Khan, I believe.

5 Likes

Who probably stole it from Cicero.

6 Likes

Who most assuredly got it from Hammurabi.

7 Likes

Who got it from Charleton Heston when he brought down the tablets from Mount Sinai

8 Likes

Who probably got it from Chuck Norris when he round-kicked the universe and created the planets.

9 Likes

It’s sure sounds a lot better than train wreck, we’ve had too many of those as it is.
If they had been as busy testing for IQ as they have been for Covid, we would’ve had an explosion of the mentally retarded.
I sure hope they come up with a vaccine for that pretty soon.

Anyway, favourite quotes:

Politics is a snake pit, a home for snakes.
You’re not going to find anything else there.

Jose van Rijn.

6 Likes

Hate when you go to spit out the window and the window is CLOSED… yeah I hate that! :joy:

8 Likes

Not as bad as being trapped between windows when you hoped to dispose of an unflushable poo. I’ll let Whang explain:

6 Likes

Not even gonna ask how you found that one!

4 Likes

I will excuse it as due to an ability to find obscure things from when I studied blasphemous libel.

5 Likes

Do not feed the mouth that bites you.

My own.

5 Likes

And all of them were inspired by Lilith.

4 Likes

I had to watch it, I’m poo obsessed. I come from The Shit Family.

5 Likes

Makes perfect sense.

4 Likes

Are they Catalans? They are the most scatological of all cultures.

5 Likes

That’s why I come up with all these quotes. One of my daughters is regularly out of touch with reality, psychoses they call that.
One of the last times I saw her she asked me if I was Lilith and if she had to bow for me.

5 Likes

Though a distressing issue, I would have just reminded her that she was so close to me that she didn’t need to worry about any formalities. But then, a sizeable portion of my blood relatives suffer from mental health issues or are sectioned. Personally I think my auntie was being completely sane when she decided to burn down the office of her incompetent psychiatrist - expediency is not the same as insanity.

4 Likes