Favorite Shisha Flavorings?

Please help me understand what makes a flavor “Shisha”. I’ve only ever tried Inawera Strawberry Shisha, mostly because of it’s high ratings. But I just know it as a good strawberry. What makes it “Shisha”?

3 Likes

The Name…Shisha is hooka flavors so they just are using a popular name i think…

2 Likes

Shisha flavorings are traditionally used with tobacco’s, so naturally they tend to be strong natural flavors, they are usually sweeter and more candy like in order to stand out next to strong tobaccos. Some traditional shisha can also include strong spice notes like ginger or cinnamon.

6 Likes

Inawera at one time had 6 different lines of flavours, such as ‘Wera Garden’, Duets, and Shisha was one of the 6. They were all different, some in alcohol, etc.

Around 5 years ago, I copied this from their inawerawinkel site which is now gone.

SHISHA: Blended flavors, intended to be suitable as one-flavor mixes. Based on the flavor of the sweet shisha tobacco used in hookas. Full color images of fruits and different background colors to match the image on label. These are natural flavours by Inawera made from food aromas. They resemble shisha vaping
Attention! Flavour contains natural components.

7 Likes

@big_vape I don’t “Hooka”, and I’d always been told the same thing. Completely finished flavors (maybe a one-shot-ish). Aka standalone.

5 Likes

I have! Small dingey place with like 10 2foot square tables, each with a wobbly side. Only old men. A young dude walked around bringing tea in a small plastic cup and lit a hookah base for each, and asked what flavor we wanted, which he then brought. The pipe was like a water pipe with a long hose.
Every time that EVP was in town we had to go there. He gave many of us our own hookah pipe one Xmas. Mine’s unused.

5 Likes

INW Shisha raspberry is a good one…

5 Likes

Im with u BOTH! Although I have been kinda curious about Shisha Grape INW… thing is…i really don’t know if I would EVEN LIKE any Grape vape to begin with then again …
I’ve bought my share of sit in the cupboard or fridge forever flavors that i have no clue WHY I EVER BOUGHT THEM…SO whats another 10ml of a normal flavor right?

4 Likes

Yep!! That it is actually…

3 Likes

At the end of the day I have only tried INW Shisha Strawberry and Shisha Vanilla. I really like both so that is what I use. Not really looking to buy/try any others as I am still trying to get through the flavours I bought after seeing “someones” reviews on them… lol

5 Likes