Favorite Shisha Flavorings?

8 years of mixing for myself and others and I realized I have only tried 2 INW Shisha flavorings, Strawberry and Vanilla. I also have tried VTA Shisha SB …So I am wondering besides the 3 I mentioned above what are your favorites?? Which ones are worth buying?

9 Likes

I’m with you @fidalgo_vapes, SB and Van.

8 Likes

Yes definetely…Besides these 2 though I am wondering what other are good. I think Orange and Rasp have been mentioned somewhere in the past but i cant recall.

6 Likes

I’ve found Shisha Mango (VTA) to be a good addition to fruity blends which need an earthier note.

The Inawera ones do have lots of potential and I have been pondering making an Um bongo vape with their Shisha Tropic:

9 Likes

Used the raspberry in a mix I made the other day because I didn’t have the regular INW raspberry. Let you know after a few week steep and my GV classic shows up Monday.

8 Likes

Is good but one hell of a strong one! 0.2% is enough most of the time. Use it more in bakeries.

11 Likes

Yeah, the Shisha Orange INW is strong, I use it the same but it is a nice orange to boost another orange.

INW Shisha Mango is another strong one, my calculator says I use it at an average of 0.25% too. I haven’t done a Mango juice in awhile but remember it being one of my favorites.

I don’t use Lemon too often but INW Shisha Lemon is a good one too.

INW Shisha Pineapple sucks vs the normal Pineapple they have.

I don’t think I have used any other Shisha flavor other than INW

8 Likes

Thank you for the quick responses everyone …

7 Likes

You can skip (INW)
Shisha Chocolate Hazelnut
Shisha Brandy and Cocoa
Shisha Sex on the Beach
Shisha Mai Tai

8 Likes

These are VTA?

7 Likes

inawera. 10 characters lol

8 Likes

Oh i see …I can skip those ones lol
I didnt even know they had these one

7 Likes

No wonder noone is talking about these. :wink:

7 Likes

Yiu have any you would suggest besidesl the two obvious ones

7 Likes

SSMS next profile is Shisha Flavors…I like to do something different and jniw SB and Van will dominate the recipes

7 Likes

No, i didn’t dare to look any further after trying these. :rofl: SB and Vanilla are great. If i recall correctly they were talking high about Shisha Orange on Noted (but then again there are many great oranges now, i don’t think i need another one); i don’t recall any other INW Shisha is worth buying.
Edit: skip this part; i see mjag gave much better info about INWs. (i have no idea about VTAs)

8 Likes

In total agreement. One of the flattest pineapples on the market.

9 Likes

I like inewara shisha mango and strawberry. I tried shisha bilberry and man is it floral.

6 Likes

I think the mango is good, if it’s the same one it has that weird floral thing going on with the strawberry

3 Likes

VT has several good Shisha’s. I really like their Shisha Peach, Banana, Lime, Double Apple and their Mango is ok. Not really fond of their Shisha Black Currant, Raspberry or Strawberry those three seem to be very floral. All of the Inawera seem floral to me. But my fav Inawera Shisha has to be their Gingerbread, (it’s not a bakery like Capella) more of just a gingerbread spice.

5 Likes