FDA Deeming regulations are published

If I have to read anything more about “kids getting hooked on nicotine” one more time I’m gonna kick somebody. It’s always about the god damn kids.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles: Yes, that is absolutely correct.

I guess on the bright side, a black market for ejuice has just been created for us little guys with plenty of flavorings on hand.

3 Likes

@ringling - I use a q-tip to clean the bore of my vape, so I guess now q-tips will be regulated as a tobacco product.

2 Likes

Just as the pair of flush cutters I have to trim my coil wires…absolute :poop:

1 Like

Looks like I need to step up my dropping the nic levels in my vape process. I planned to eventually get to 0 nic but it looks I might want to get there sooner than planned. Also, wire cutters, screwdrivers, and wire should still be available. Kanthal, Nichrome and Stainless Steel wires are used in some welding practices ans well as in jewelry making so that should stay available. Cotton & rayon will stay available for it’s uses in cosmetics. I would think that batteries will stay available as well due to their many other uses. So looks like I will just need to stock up on mods and RDAs / RTAs and get to vaping 0 nic juice and I should be able to survive the VAPOCALYPSE! At least until something gets worked out.

2 Likes

Haven’t voted democrat since the last Clinton was in the white house

5 Likes

If it really was about the kids then they would know that parents in the know actually would rather the kids Vape rather than smoke cigarettes. It’s all about Revenue. The kids are just a excuse to get their way!

3 Likes

I agree with Ringling on this one the kids were just an excuse the head of the FDA was in bed with big Pharma prior to being head of the FDA is what I heard today. Of course he wants big Pharma to profit and not vaping.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!!! :slight_smile:

And while we’re waxing all optimistic…at least now maybe Rip will STFU :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve never voted to the left, if they stay in power, we won’t have any rights “left” or any choices of our own.

2 Likes

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-05/e-cigarette-black-market-will-thrive-if-fda-stomps-industry-critics-say

5 Likes

There’s always a silver lining around the darkest cloud…

Oh man that photo! But that’s a great article, thanks.

1 Like

Such a sweetheart, eh. From what I gathered we may have to get into the marijuana business. They actually admit it. It’s not tobacco…lol. Seriously though. If a shop (formally Vape Shop) were to sell Mods with wax burners then they are not selling tobacco products. Possibly they could even sell vaporizers for CBD…Hmmm. Legal in all 50 states…

4 Likes

@bradslinux - I get the sense that both major parties are the parties of big government . . . just on different issues. Both of them want to control aspects of your life where the government has no business interfering. Just my two cents.

5 Likes

NEITHER IS EJUICE!!! Sorry but it just pisses me off.

Well I suppose we’ll just have to learn to mod a weed stick for vape purposes.

1 Like

I don’t think this is over yet.

2 Likes

Doubt anyone here would disagree. We’re all pissed off !!!

1 Like

@zigz - This is FAR from over. Remember how well Prohibition worked out?

2 Likes