FDA Deeming Regulations... The Full Picture

Same story with big pharma, heavily one sided…
CLICK ME

1 Like

Interesting… but why is it I see most of the anit-vaping politicians are Democrats? I wonder.

1 Like

I don’t know about political affiliations… I’m just following the $$$.

1 Like

doubt cost of juice going up, the reason they want it is because the profit margarine is stupid. small timer like me can make 30mils, bottle included for 2$.20$ bottle is 10x mark up, big company could could produce for less than 10% of that. That is a 100x mark-up. plenty for big tobacco and tax man to split. they already give gov. 90% of profit on cigs in canada.

not seeing anything on regulating pure nic. which is the only thing im worried about. Can make my own mods easy enouigh, did not see regs on computer chips firing buttons,mossfets…

My guess is juice would be virtually impossible to buy legally…for a whilte anyway. But the reason they want to pass the law is not because of money being made, but rather money being lost. If they keep you hooked on cigarettes they know they can count on x number of packs from you each year. They also know you factor into x number of people who will get cancer, COPD, or some other smoking-related illness and will the x, y and z medication…hello big tobacco and big pharm. Then if you decide to quit and vaping is not an option, they know that statistically you are x likely to buy nicotine patches or gum.

It’s sickening.

3 Likes

That’s right! They will make it hard to get nicotine in liquid form, that is how I see it playing out, and that is what some nations like Australia have done.

1 Like

Already have. Down to 1.5 and ordered a very large bottle of nicotine today.

Thank you very much for posting this. The State of California is bleeding loss of tax revenue but they deserve it. Right after the year 2000, they decided to go full Nazi on smokers and had employers firing people over smoking cigarettes. To me it’s poetic justice the loss of tax revenue is punching those bastards in the kidneys. This is 3 lobbies at work. Tobacco, Pharma and Health Care. Why healthcare? Vaper’s don’t go to the doctor as often as smokers! One of my doctors even told me if I used one medication over another I would not have to quit smoking.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the retail price going down lately, was considering buying some of my old favorites again instead of making it for a bit.

It really confuses me that they haven’t banned cigs yet but are instead putting bans in place to stop vaping.

2 Likes

Vaping ain’t paying their bills… Big T and Big Pharma is. So they’re spooking vaping, trying to make us pay up.

1 Like

The simplest questions make the most sense…
When Cali voted on marijuana it didn’t pass where? Humboldt county… The biggest concentration of growers and dealers voted no… Why?.. Income loss… Kind of same scenario… Whos saying no to vaping?.. The biggest concentration of cigarette pushers… I love that question"why do pharmacy carry cigarettes?"…
I really hope people wake up to this fact and stand up… Not like they did for gay marriage where after the law changes all these supporters come out the woodwork…

If anyone isn’t familiar with notblowingsmoke than they should check it out

#notblowingsmoke

1 Like

If you think about how fast the change happened from smoking to vaping statistically it’s huge.