FDA... Scaremonger Article of the Day! šŸ¤¬

Itā€™s getting very bad especially when itā€™s on national news and NPR. E liquid business and pod type manufacturing might suffer after all this but I doubt it would affect DIY. I believe the regulations will be similar to those who reload ammunition in that I can buy bullets, primers, powder, casings and make my own cartridges but cannot sell without a special FFL. Same with e liquid. Not for sure of course, just my own opinion.
I donā€™t understand the children aspect of flavor either because what appeals to kids also appeals to us oldies. Just because Iā€™m old doesnā€™t mean I want a green pepper flavored vape.

7 Likes

I heard of a kid in town who added 10ml of 100mg/ml nicotine to his 30ml bottle of juice. He then vaped it and immediately went to the hospital. Itā€™s shit like what this idiot did that also makes vaping bad in the public eye. Itā€™s why people really need to pay attention to what they are doing and if they donā€™t know, they need to either learn how or stop making it all together. No different than accidentally double charging a rifle cartridge case and thinking itā€™s going to be just fine when fired.

7 Likes

That would harm anyone, the idiot :joy:

6 Likes

The FDA and Big Pharma has that one locked in already. You can bet if they could take full control of everything ecigs as scrip only devices deemed schedule 2 drugs that they would allow kids 2 years and up to vape away at any strength they wish of Nicotine or Amphetamine or THC or Crack orā€¦whatever makes their pockets deepest as possible. The FDA and Big Pharma think they have the public fooled into believing that they have concern for our youth but itā€™s only a small portion of us today that actually believes that lie.

9 Likes

People do stuff like that. Makes us all look bad.

5 Likes

Itā€™s all about money for them. Oil and pharmaceuticals are the biggest profit making businesses.

3 Likes