Fe french toast

Hi i wonder if anyone knows a good mix with this flavor i have tried it at 2.5% with tfa waffle at 4 but i think it tastes like garbage i aptritiate any help;)

4 Likes

Hmm, it seems that you could use the help of @SessionDrummer He is a French Toast enthusiast :smiley:
I neither have FE flavors nor have I attempted a french toast recipe but I sure would love to try, sounds yummy :+1:

2 Likes

Real Flavors SC had the BEST French Toast, hands down, bar none.

3 Likes

Had? Is it still available? I suppose if all else fails @min0 can buy some French Toast ejuice from MBV (quick before the ban!)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thx but above you wrote SC. This is the VG version. I have a big bottle of that! Do they make SC? I would love a SC version.

2 Likes

All of the Real Flavors I bought were SC’s, i.e. RFSC.

1 Like

Okay, are all their SC flavors PG free? Isn’t this the VG version?

French Toast by Real Flavors

Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, and Natural Flavors
Contains NO PG, dyes, alcohol or added sugar.

2 Likes

I found it in Raw Extracts too.

2 Likes

Here, french toast is just bread fried in egg with butter with salt/pepper…

Obviously it’s something else because I can’t imagine a less appealing flavour of juice to be inhaling :smirk:

2 Likes

@min0, I don’t have the FE French Toast, but the Real Flavors is hands down the best one out there. If you’re going to make one, you could easily use TPA Belgian Waffle, with a smidge of FW Waffle Cone, some light butter, and FA Maple Syrup. Adding a Cinnamon would be up to you, whether or not you like it. You could also push the egg with some INW Custard if need be.

3 Likes