[Feature Request] Flavour Quantity & Making Flavours

I am fairly new to the site but have found that I need to keep a list of my flavours and the quantity I have left of each in a separate spreadsheet. I think it would be useful to have a feature where by you can click to make a recipe from your recipe list and that will then subtract the quantities from your flavour stash thus always having an up to date list of flavours and how much you have left. This could be built on to track running costs of mixes you have made and could be customised to send notifications when you are running low on flavours.

Thanks
Matt

4 Likes

In the future ELR will get batch control which will include inventory control :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yep this is all I need to not be dependent on my laptop/windows anymore

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: , a sticky would be nice to allow us see all the features that are in the pipeline

3 Likes

i thought if you add the amount and price etc into your flavor stash that every time you use it , it will deduct that from your amount ? am i wrong ?

2 Likes

Not yet. I only use price and volume to calculate cost of mixes. Internally there is a field that gets deducted, but it will not work properly until I implement batch/inventory control :slight_smile:

5 Likes