Feature request

Hello,

I was wondering if it was my fault of if it is a missing feature on the website:

when I do a search by flavour stash I tick a few boxes and then get a number of recipes. Unfortunately the recipes are from all recipes so I don’t necessarily have the flavors to make them.
Is there a similar search which would just show me the recipes I can actually make with what I have? Have I just not discovered it yet? Just discovered the private messages today so it is probably my own fault…

Thanks!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/whatcanimake :thumbsup: :smiley:

1 Like

Hello r5ta,

Just tried that… I go to “what can I make” and then “search by flavour stash”. When I then tick one or more of the boxes I will get a list of recipes. But there are recipes in that list I can’t make because I don’t have some of the flavours in these recipes.
Am I just blind?

1 Like

Have you entered all your flavours into http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash ???

The ''what i can make ‘’ should bring up all the possibilities without you having to go into ''search by flavour stash ‘’

1 Like

Yes, I have all my flavours in the flavour stash and I can display all recipes I can make. So that’s working fine and there’s nothing to complain about.

However… I thought that by ticking the boxes for particular flavours I can filter the list of all the recipes I can make to the ones containing the flavours I have ticked the boxes for.

At the moment I have just under 50 flavours in my stash and the list of recipes I can make is really long so I hoped I can use the tick box method to just display the recipes I can make with the flavours I have ticked. I hope that makes any sense…

2 Likes

It does and would be a filter/feature I have hoped would appear on this site for a while…:thumbsup:

Ah ok I get what you mean now :slight_smile:

When you tick the boxes you get to see all the recipes using the flavours that you’ve selected, so no, you’re not blind.
There’s only one way to get recipes with all the flavours you have and that is by using the ‘what can I make feature’, so I’m afraid you will have to go through a long list of recipes until @daath changes the ticky boxy thingy. :grinning:

1 Like

This is already a feature, tick the boxes for the flavours you want to use in a recipe, if there is a recipe with those flavours it will show up :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve discovered that function but it will also show recipes I can’t make because I don’t have the flavours.
For example:
I go to “what can I make”. It shows something like 2000 recipes. When I then tick the boxes for let’s say 5 flavours then all recipes containing these 5 flavours will show up no matter if they contain flavours I don’t have.

Yeah, it gives you all the recipes with those flavours…

Click the (i) to see what else is in them…

Thanks Grubby, I’m aware of these functions. I just hoped I can filter for individual flavours from my stash within the “what can I make” function.

But they are there, thats what im saying, see my screenshot:

Banana Cream LA
Strawberry TPA
Dragonfruit TPA

It shows me the ones with just those flavours, sure it shows “others” but you only want to make the “best one” anyway right? :confused:

So what you want (and this would be an awesome feature) is to search what you can make with your stash, and then narrow down that list by specific flavors, correct? I’ve often wished that was an option.

Yes, that’s exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

No that feature does not exist as you are stating it

It’s on the list, but hasn’t made it to the top yet.

As of now, if you click “What can I make” you get recipes that only have what is in your stash. If you search by stash you get any recipes that contain all of the flavors you checked (but may contain other flavors as well).

It’s been requested a couple times…

4 Likes