February's Mix this Mix thread

I dont, it is close but a couple subs for flavorings i prefer.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m vaping it right now only after 4 days and Iā€™m LIKING it! Luckily I made enough to last into the 2nd-3rd week. I wanted to ask you how I would find out about making a base or a one-shot (if thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for)? Iā€™d like to be able to have all the flavors pre-mixed so I can just add my pg/vg.

Also, Iā€™m vaping your Simple Custard w/o the caramel because I donā€™t trust my taste buds and caramel these days but I like it alot. I used Holy Vanilla and itā€™s been steeping for 4 weeks. I do have a small mix of Caramel (FA) with Vienna Cream (FA) that I could add to it for a test. Thatā€™s been sitting for over 8 weeks.

1 Like

If you click on the blue wrench on the recipe it will give you the option to ā€œmake one shotā€ - click on that and enter how many ml of oneshot you want to make and underneath it will also tell you how much eliquid it will create :+1:

1 Like

My attempt at something somethingā€¦

Hey, thx, Lolly! Does the oneshot steep like regular juice or does that process begin when you add your diluent?

1 Like

How do you store your flavors?

1 Like

Treat it just like you would any other concentrate petal (at least thatā€™s what I do) :tada:

2 Likes

I keep all my large volumes in glass on a shelf in the basement as the temp is constant down there. The rest i keep on a covered shelf in my nerdery in small PET bottles, usually 5-10ml. There are a few that i keep in larger volumes on my mixing shelf as i use them constantly.

1 Like

Thx, thatā€™s helpful. Iā€™m excited to tell you that I created a recipe (private because I havenā€™t tested it yet). Itā€™s a 4 flavor inspired by your Sinnamon Cookie Custard. I figured if I could find something easy that I liked I would use it as a skeleton that I can build on. If I like it enough Iā€™ll take it out of privacy (embarrassment, lol).

1 Like