Feeling Kind of Special thanks Flavorah

Well, it looks like you’re going to be laughing your head off! Good job you!

The DIY eliquid community loves a good mixer that loves to share. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and… You are very humble about it all!… rarely bringing attention to yourself. That speaks volumes about the type individual that you are as a DIY eliquid community member. :innocent:

12 Likes

Congratulations everyone who had a recipe included in the book. Sadly none of my mixes made it, although I’ve never made an all flavorah recipe so that may have something to do with it :thinking::man_facepalming::crazy_face:

12 Likes

That may be a reason!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

And another thing I’ve noticed…

…not that ratings are everything… However, your stats are just as good as a few mixers who tout having many more years of DIY mixing experience behind them. :thinking: …just a little sum’tin which makes me happy. :grinning: You go!

7 Likes

Alright blushing here and yeah I’ve never claimed to be a great mixer because honestly I’m not I just LOVE doing it and sometimes I get lucky and a few don’t suck. Case in point. I have 25 tester recipes in my computer drawer and I like two of them hahaha. I wish I had someone to donate them too because yep just taking up space.

8 Likes

I can’t tell you how many testers of mine I used as kitchen sink drain freshener! :weary:

But, hey… those 2 that you do like, might make it into someones daily rotation one day! :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope so :slight_smile: I’m discovering I don’t care much for butterscotch lately which is why they aren’t making me happy lol they may make someone else happy but I can’t share them because I don’t like them LOL

4 Likes

Hey Guys! Bryson said if anyone had great Flavorah recipes for the next book to email him the link of your recipes and he’ll add it to his list. No Rush since it will be a minute before volume three comes out. He asked ya’ll to use this email to send a link to your recipe(s). Service@Flavorah.Com

11 Likes

Inspired to try and mix something great and ordered another 15 flv flavors just waiting to hear back from Rich about free shipping over $75. $8 shipping is a few more flavors I could get.

6 Likes

Nice …

6 Likes

Morgan got back to me. No more free shipping but I still added another 19 new flv flavors. I also have a flavor buying problem :raising_hand_man:

8 Likes

For Alpine think really low, like 0.2% which is like one drop per 10ml. It’s expensive, but it’s also really strong so a little goes a long way just like Rich Cinnamon.

Big congrats to everyone who got into the book!

I know I’m new to posting here. I usually hang out at VU DIY.

10 Likes

I see ya @gopher_byrd:partying_face:

for 1 drop = .02g

it looks like this:

2-28-2020 8-49-35 PM

I still haven’t had time to look at the book… I have the hard back coming.
Will sneak a few peeks when I can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Gohpher :grin:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all of you !!! It’s an awesome accomplishment and for some of us including me are rewarded with great tried and tested recipes.

6 Likes

Wonderful Michelle! Congrats on your recipes I will look them up. I’m sure I will need a few flavors of course, but don’t count me out not making them​:blush::+1: Also really appreciate the Flavorah recipe book I will put it to good use​:pray:t4:

4 Likes

Awww damn that sucks lol. Check out my Vanilla Bean Ripples by Jah. Not bad at all. It is mouthwatering tasty to me​:blush: But I’m still learning. Only been DIYin for almost a year I guess. I L.O.V.E. the hobby so much! Very satisfying building coils, making wire and of course all the wonderful flavors. Yummm Yummy :yum:

3 Likes

Flavor buying problem. I completely understand lmao! Me too

5 Likes

Well I guess I’m not the only one that has a great smelling garbage can. Lol I just need a little patience. I just quoted some Guns and Roses ain’t I cool :sunglasses: lmao

3 Likes