Feeling Kind of Special thanks Flavorah

Two of my recipes made it into the Flavorah book https://www.flavorah.com/wp-content/uploads/FLV-Recipe-Book-Volume2.pdf My bourbon eggnog cream and my Pumpkin pie… WOOT

22 Likes

Wow, shows how low their standards are. Oh, wait… that was out loud, sorry!! Congrats, outstanding!! There…

14 Likes

That would be a major ego boost for me! Congrats Michelle. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

The hard back edition will be out soon. Flavorah works hard for us to enjoy good flavors…
American made and owned… can not go wrong with any of the flavors. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Booger head LOL

9 Likes

Big shout out to @Dan_the_Man who got a couple in there as well. Not forgetting my cyber sister @TamVapes who featured heavily. Well done to all those who made the cut.

16 Likes

I just saw that @woftam. Firstly, congratulations @authormichellehughes. We all know @anon84779643 runs the table on the FLV book, so that was a given, but I was very happy to see @Dan_the_Man in there as well.

11 Likes

I remember, 3 or 4 yrs ago… Brendan and I doing one of our usual talks and these recipe books became reality… the community needs these…

To show how vastly different we are
To share good recipes

Have some laughs… :nerd_face: :wink:

and enjoy the gifts we all bring to the table. There will be more books! <3 thanks Sd…

8 Likes

@anon84779643, you’re welcome. I don’t have the RAM to screenshot all of yours in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

lmao I think I might have 25 in this one… I gave up counting.

Will be organizing my recipes once again and releasing prob 400 more… [expect… 6-700] to start showing up at some time… Working my fingers off here… :wink: busy is good!

This book release is supposed to be for pod mods…

Simple recipes…

and the glance I took… no offense to anyone… but a lot are looking pretty good… :+1:

7 Likes

Congratulations to Dan, Smoky, Tam, Frank you guys all rock! We’re Flavor Famous LOL

9 Likes

Congrats Michelle, well done!

7 Likes

thanks Rocky, it was so cool! I haven’t been mixing with Flavorah long but there are already certain flavors I can’t live without.

7 Likes

I’ll bet! You must be proud! (I know I’ve drooled over many of your recipes!) Your Pumpkin Pie recipe on pg.88 has me intrigued with the Yam, mam. Wonder if it taste like sweet potato pie, yum.

7 Likes

For me it was pumpkin and I actually push that to 1% for my personal use :slight_smile: Thank you so much for liking them. It’s the first time I’ve been able to try a pumpkin recipe because every other company uses cinnamon in their pumpkin concentrate and no no cinnamon for me LOL

6 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Land of Misfit Posts :upside_down_face:

Congratulations. @authormichellehughes and all those that had their recipes included.

Proud you are part of our forum.

9 Likes

Thanks for the accolades my friends and Congrats to @authormichellehughes @TamVapes and of course our very own @anon84779643.

I never had a chance to fix those recipes. They were done several years ago when I didn’t know Flavorah was super concentrated.

8 Likes

Michelle that’s awesome, I’m so proud for you!

You’re a lovely mixer (and person) so it just makes total sense you’d be in the recipe book. You keep up that fantastic mixing!

:cat:

10 Likes

Never used Alpine so wouldn’t know if 1.5 or 3 for that matter would be too much what I do know is I felt really awesome being included in a recipe book. I assume the flavor was for people that couldn’t taste other strawberries and since I don’t have that issue (thankfully) never picked it up. Thanks so much Silhouette, someone really made my day saying they loved my bourbon eggnog the other day … I really get tickled when someone likes my mixes.

8 Likes