Feeling the love

Just wanted to say to one and all that I truly dig the attitudes and expressions on this forum. I feel like you guys keep it real civil and highly non-suck. You guys teach me stuff every day and this good place just happens to have some damned useful functionality. Peace.

15 Likes

We, my friend, are all about the “non-suck”. :grinning:

6 Likes

And all this time I thought I was all about that bass, bout that bass :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of the “non-suck” here on ELR. :wink:

4 Likes

…No trouble! ;D

3 Likes

We Likie Non-suck woo woo ! Glad your here !

4 Likes

i don’t use many forums anymore due to the animosity between users about opinions and buying local and yadayadayada . This community remains the nicest most informed and informative of them all imho . People genuinely want to help each other and that in turn makes people feel welcome and want to come back !

5 Likes

I get sick of the FB groups real quick.
Yes… Love ELR peeps. No suck is good.

5 Likes

It is a very cool forum. Did you write the forum code daath? Because I have never seen another using this format. It’s very cool!

If aliens :alien: ever landed on Earth and judged the human race by what happens on FB they would surely exterminate us…post haste! :rage:

4 Likes

No, this forum is based on www.discourse.org :slight_smile: It’s the coolest forum software I’ve come across! :smile:

1 Like

You’re a night owl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can’t deny that :confused: heheh fortunately all you guys are up to entertain me :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol. Entertain? Or keep you busy fixing stuff? :grinning:

2 Likes

Both I guess :laughing:

1 Like

I forgot it wasn’t a “school night”! Go hog wild then!!!

I’m in the theatre :performing_arts: realm, so we never really know what day it is? :laughing:

2 Likes

We just switch to winter time, so it’s 2:16am again :wink:

2 Likes