Feeling the nicotine bite

Ive been making 30ml bottles, due to the new tpd regulations you can only buy 18mg 10ml nicotine shots here at the moment. I got a few from vapable.co.uk . I have been vaping my own diy stuff for the past few days and can feel the nic hitting my tongue, almost having a numbing effect. Didn’t get this from commerial juices. The stuff i bought was 18mg 50/50, seems like it might be impacting the flavor slightly. As i said i’ve been making 30ml bottles of liquid and putting 5ml of this nic shot in to make 3mg final product. It’s hard to describe but has anyone else had this issue before?

That’s the right amount, is it bad nic? Have you used that supplier before? Do you know what kind of VG it is palm, soy? I feel for you guys across the pond! It’s like they want you to smoke, we have our tribulations here but nothing like TPD! I would do my best to get some nic from here in the states!

1 Like

At about 3 or 4 months into vaping I started having problems with throat/tongue hit but it was across the board with both purchased and dyi liquids. I reduced the nic from 6 to 3 and am happily vaping again. Not sure how that relates to what you are experiencing but in my mind it seems at least similar.

what’s the trade mark of your VG? while the tpd allows up to 20mg nicshots…
though 5ml of 18mg nicshot in 30ml is correct… 5ml should it…

i would just like to remind you that nic is toxic and we should be treated to it like a poison or something like that…
are the nicshots you used safely stored? away from sun and heat?
are your eliquids stored in safe spot?
have you let your eliquids steep/age for some time? the numbing effect could also be because of some non steeped flavors in some cases…
is there any scenario that you could be allergic to PG? if yes try making your ejuice with a higher VG ratio…

i srsly have no other ideas about it atm…