Finally, a mix I can almost call premium... I think

Hey all,

So I have finally made a recipe after a year of mixing that, by my pallette, seems to have the feel and flavor of some juices that I’ve paid $20 plus for.

I’m a pretty big critic of my work and have had nothing really worth posting about for the year I’ve been mixing until now.

Getting the right amount of flavor and sweetness to equal that of so called premium juices has always eluded me. I’m very pleased with the level of sweetness I have been able to achieve with this new mix.

This mix was inspired by Gummy Glu by Lost Art but not a clone of it. I wanted a very sweet gummy bear/worm that had a smooth and fulfilling feel to it. This can still be tweaked a bit and the sweeteness is very strong, so some may want to lower it just slightly.

I’ve linked the recipe below. If anyone has other flavor suggestions that may progress this mix even further, I would be interested in discussing it.

If you like a sweet candy that has a great “mouth feel” and guaranteed to give you sugar lips, this is worth a try.

I explain why I chose the odd assortment of flavorings in the description.

14 Likes

Congratulations on your achievement :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take my gold star now. Lol

2 Likes

Here ya go…:star:

2 Likes

Now I feel accomplished! Life has been fulfilled XD

3 Likes

That’s Great :+1:
Enjoy your Vape :kissing::anger_right::anger_right:

2 Likes

Well done.

1 Like

Seems legit and i don’t see too much sweetener in the raw %s (you said sweet :wink: ) Congrats on your Journey :boom::tada::beers:

2 Likes

It may not seem like much, but it’s almost too much, it’s pretty close to eating sweetener out of the packet lol. Something about this ECX sweetener is amazing, way more potent and overall a better one than the TPA one that I’ve used all year.

2 Likes

Not only did you make an awesome recipe (I haven’t tried it) you shared it! Thanks for your contribution and hard work.

Happy vaping!

4 Likes