Finally got an istick

I looked at that I stick ,but in the end wound up purchasing a Heatvape Defender .Slightly taller then the I stick 20 , but comes with a neat stainless steel adapter that accepts 510 threads or ergo.Variable wattage,voltage and is 25 watts. Fits and feels great in your grip.The best thing I like about it is the tank is center mounted, so it has a sleek look .Im using a Kanger Subtank on it with .5 coils and really like it.That’s a pic of it for profile.

just received mine today (20 w) Blk…as I never used a wattage device before…I use only Reos…It is awesome! I am loving it!

1 Like

den_laing your Guna love it ! I use mine all the time ! It’s the perfect size. Play around with the wattage just don’t go too high or you’ll burn your coil !

1 Like

yeah, I am pretty good with my coils as I build them for my Reos…but I love that fact that I can dial in different wattages and volts and get different tastes in my juice…having a ball with this thing…lol

1 Like

Just ordered a MVP3. Was thinking of istick 50 W but it was not available on amazon prime and I just wanted something so badly to use with my atlantis. I have been using the MVP2 for long time now and never had a problem. So its kind of a brand loyalty as well :). Lets see how it performs.

Just picked up a used IPV 3 from a friend and loving it. Probably going to do the magnet mod ,where as the screws get annoying.

I had the factory screws changed out to a some Phillips head screws much easier. Or the magnet in your case if that works for Ya. I never take the batteries out. I just charge it by the usb cord and alls been well with it.

did you check the code on theyre site to make sure its authentic? mine came with charger and adapter in the sealed box

It was authentic the company I bought it thru ran a deal that was battery only. Hmm hadn’t missed the charger as it easily charges fine with my MVP and IPV chargers.

I loved my MVP 20W…until I received the Istick 50w. This thing is awesome and it feels so comfortable. The MVP would give me finger cramps at the end of the day due to the sharp corners. No more cramped fingers! I still keep the MVP around as a backup but the world of low ohm RDAs just opened up!
Now if the could just build it with an bluetooth MVP player, I’ll be set.

1 Like