Finding Eggnog FLV

I cant seem to find it in the US and i NEED to mix more of @SessionDrummer’s EggNoggin’. I have VSO’s on the way to try and sub it. FW’s and TFA’s just wont work.

Anyone seen Eggnog (FLV) in the US?

4 Likes

I’m going to make it my mission @Ken_O_Where .

6 Likes

Here’s some in Canada. I’ve read that they have very friendly shipping rates to the US. They also own the whole RFSC line and are selling fresh concentrates.

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where

I’d stand by just a bit longer brother. I reached out to BCF- and this was their response…

I’ve spoken to them before- along with the Flavorah folks- and both companies are FANTASTIC! I hope this helps. :+1:

8 Likes

Hell yes, thank you. Now for the real question. Why didnt i think of that? hehe

Thanks you for taking the time.

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure bud. :metal::metal:

4 Likes

Perfect timing too, my “Next Purchase” wish list is near full.

4 Likes

Dont forget to call MF and ask for their Summer Peach and Vanilla Blackberry Cobbler :yum::hugs::wink:

4 Likes

D00d WHAAAT? Im definitely doing that. I need more Banana and Lemon. Vanilla Blackberry Cobbler sounds divine.

3 Likes

Get me a direct link to MF- and I’ll ring their phone off the hook!! :blush: @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

I got an email telling it it was back in stock on the 12th, i went to order later in the day and it was gone already. I reckon it is the tiniest bit popular, lol.

Well i have 2oz of Eggnog (VSO) to check out so i have something to play with until the nest email from BCF.

4 Likes

Not in US but…1 30ml i can send you I have 1 request tho…let me send you a 30ml of miami vice too. Plzzz its so good
And if u not comfortable pm ur address to me I would happily send you some to whatever post office you want! And i will pay shipping n duty you may need to pay customs which is like 13$

4 Likes

LC, thank you kindly but i have some on the way from another user who also saw my whining, hehe. I appreciate the offer and how kind everyone in this community is.

4 Likes

Thenn…let me send “miami vice” I don’t care for fruit much either but this is a good one. N no one there seems to know a whole lot about it.

3 Likes