Fire button up or down

Out of interest, fire button up or down. Do you hold your vape at an angle, horizontal, what’s your vape?

Thumb firing at an angel :dash:

1 Like

Why you firing at a angel? They’re our guardians :grin:

5 Likes

I hold my MOD at a 15-20 degree right hand angle with my fire button facing outward towards my index finger. If I happen to be using the device in my left hand in reverse the fire buttons position to face inward towards my thumb at a 15-20 degree left hand angle. That’s only when I am using regulated devices though. When I am using a Mechanical MOD I never fire my device from a right hand angle.

1 Like

Usually I hold mine at an angle with button up. But then again it all depends on which mod and/or mod/tank combination I’m using.

I’m usually using an xCube 2 - I’ve got a bar, not a button. Whether I’m holding my mod straight or at an angle, I always make sure the bar is at my fingertips. But when I do use a mod with a button, I prefer button up.

Blah :joy: Poor things, I wouldn’t have - it was all a lie

Corr: angle

2 Likes

I was just picking. When I type angel it autocorrects to angle every time. I’m no angle at all.

1 Like

I push the button with my thumb and hold the mod at a 45 degree angle (not angel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ).

2 Likes

Depending on mood, trigger finger or thumb firing. Mostly almost horizontal - if it’s a dripper, I make sure the air holes are pointing at the side (I tend to overdrip…), and the airflow hole in a tank must, I repeat must!, be in one straight line with the display side or the other side. :laughing: weird habits…

1 Like

With my TC100W’s it doesn’t matter…
up, down, left, right, or even if an angel fires it…
the battery door fires it with a gentle angelic squeeze.

2 Likes

Left hand: Fire button up, fire with index finger.
Right hand: Fire button down, fire with thumb
In both cases, the mod is almost horizontal

Feet (either left or right): Anything goes.

4 Likes

I like the XCube and the HPRIV no button has a bar and usually facing away from me at about a 45 degree angle

1 Like

Same as @VapeyMama :+1:

1 Like