First flavors to get for first DIY mixes?

Hello, I am going to order the advanced kit from vapewild soon, and this comes with 6 flavors. I was wondering what recipes use the ones from this site and which flavors to get originally.

I do not enjoy custards or creams or super sweet flavors and I do prefer fruits as much as possible.

Thank you, and let me know if I broke rules or such on my first post. Thank you!

5 Likes

If I may suggest, you should read this. A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes and this Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes for that topic. It covers almost everything, even for simple 2 and 3 flavor recipes.

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @E3nti7y, and @delltrapp sent you to the right place.

6 Likes

Don’t order from VapeWild. They are way overpriced & they are repackage/resellers of other Flavor Concentrate Manufacturers products. Which they won’t acknowledge (it’s FlavorWest & some Flavor Apprentice).
The link that @delltrapp posted is excellent for everything DIY for a new Mixer.
Good Luck & Good Mixing

6 Likes

Not to go off-topic or derail the OP’s inquiry, but in light of that (I wasn’t even aware) should we be doing anything on the recipe side in terms of naming?

3 Likes

That really is a Admin decision. I don’t think my opinion really counts on this topic.

2 Likes

Yeah, nevermind.

2 Likes

I would give this article a close look:

The recipes above are decent. I would recommend purchasing the flavor as specified. Might want to research each flavor in:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors
The above flavor list should give you a good idea of the flavors worth to others.

4 Likes