First time for everything I guess... Anyone else?

Ok check this out: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1RP3

Please read the description on the recipe. I have no idea how or what happened. I tasted it about an hour after and it tastes fine…

/shrugs shoulders

1 Like

I’ve had few recipes that would turn cloudy or murky for a few hours… but would clear up after a bit

2 Likes

I’ve never had this happen to me before. It was quite strange and made me a little nervous.

1 Like

Actually I think when I used the Strawberries and Cream as you did, that happened, I’ll mix it up (but will be using TFA blueberry extra and Golden Pineapple (because I have those and see what happens.

1 Like

I think its the FW Pineapple. Ive used the CAP Strawberries and Cream before and never had this result.

I know that you get that using cinnamon red hots and hot cinnamon candy, just get a cloudy mix and it doesn’t clear up. It’s something they put into the flavour, can’t remember what is is anymore. @Jimk knows. Maybe there are more flavours with that stuff in it. I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

It’s nothing to worry about @Damondo. If it truly bothers you, dropping the Pineapple should do the trick…

2 Likes

I feel at ease now, thanks you guys. Primary reason for the mix was the Pineapple. I have a 4oz bottle not sure what to do with. Same with FW Honeydew. That stuff smells like nail polish.

There’s no reason to not to use your pineapple. I should not have told you the cause, I see that now. It’s perfectly fine, trust me…

1 Like

I really couldnt find much out there using the Pineapple.

Im really scared about the Honeydew TBH

TPA Ripe Banana and Flavorah Orange Citrus also make mixes cloudy.

1 Like

Thanks MG, good to know. :smile:

1 Like

fw strawberry lemonade does this and stays cloudy till it darkens with steep time

1 Like

So it looks like the citrusy bits that are causing this reaction. Interesting. Not much experience with the citrus. More of a dessert/bakery vaper.

Thanks all you guys

It does it to m e with tfa green apple i think its the spices just like absinthe(real one) whitens with water. Imo

A good comparison with the Absinthe, I too have seen this.

FWIW mine did not cloud up maybe a bit foggy but not really, but it is most likely because of a different product line than you used originally, I made a 30 ml batch… smells real good… I’m also at 7mg nic and 30/70 pg/vg

Taste and smell on mine was fine. Had no issues there. I just never saw this reaction before, lol.

Just Googled it. My Goodness, it’s all the little nano Diacetyls and Acetoins floating around in your mix. You better dispose of it quickly before you get any on you. Better Hurry…lol

3 Likes

I was looking for you to add your address @ringling and a signature tag of “Member of the Juice Disposal Unit” lol

3 Likes