Five Pawns

Wow one of the original commercial companies are shutting down web sales.

8 Likes

A sad trend. I just hope that larger companies see the merit in buying the recipes from recently fallen brands. Just have a PG based range marked as suitable for cosmetics would reclassify it into an importable chemical.

7 Likes

Sad.
Would be nice to them release their recipes tho.

9 Likes

I believe that it’s only their online sales for web customers. Commercial sales to distributors and or vape stores may not be affected. @Lostmarbles are you looking for a specific eliquid recipe from them.

8 Likes

no, nothing specific. Back in the day, I liked their stuff, but it’s been years since I’ve bought commercial juices and don’t remember what they were. I just remember a smokey, whisky, wood barrel tasting one that I liked. Memories aren’t as strong as they used to be.

I think Charlie Noble released a bunch some time back. Thought that was cool of them.

9 Likes

I doubt that if Five Pawns ever closes shop that they will release any recipes.

7 Likes

I remember reading about Five Pawns back in the day but never tried them. From memory I don’t think I could find them available in Australia.
However I bought Gambit a little while ago remembering what I said above. I thought for the price it was worth a go.

I wonder why they’re closing to regular Joes? Not profitable anymore I suppose.

6 Likes

Five pawns started really early on in the industry, alot of their e-liquids were 50/50 blends which worked great for sub-ohm and pods, but after most companies where forced by the FDA to switch to synthetic nicotine their flavors and sales have suffered. I have a local shop that stocks five pawns and they said that they don’t sell really well.

7 Likes

@Lostmarbles I was hoping, and wondering the same thing.

8 Likes

According to a email I received from Five Pawns they are simply putting an end to their online retail sales. They will continue producing their products and selling them to commercial/wholesale buyers.

3 Likes