Flatulence and Flavourings

I would be thrown out on the porch.

4 Likes

Now I want a bowl of chocolate pudding!

5 Likes

Wear eye protectionā€¦

8 Likes

The Barbecue (OOO) is a good potent flavor and Iā€™ve got it in several recipes.
And no Iā€™ve not noticed the vaping causing flatulence.

4 Likes

Confirming why i donā€™t visit often.

4 Likes

Fart jokes are so as(s)inine.

9 Likes

They often fall flatulence

10 Likes

Ya know, @Joel5, you wouldnā€™t have so many problems if you werenā€™t so full of hot air and crapā€¦ :wink:

14 Likes

Now-now everyoneā€¦ some folks here on ELR try their hardest to fit in and be like all the others on the forum communityā€¦ but they canā€™t, 'cause, wellā€¦ theyā€™re just ā€œspecialā€.

Try to understandā€¦ :pensive: As they do below the Mason Dixon lineā€¦ our mentally challenged loved ones are proudly displayed on the front porch for the whole world to seeā€¦ thereā€™s nothing to be ashamed of here! That the way it is and will forever beā€¦ mistakes happen; those with a higher mental acuity must be forgiving of those individuals who lack the ability to properly socialize with others and try to accept them for who they are in this life.

12 Likes

I hear music.

8 Likes

Just vape some acidophilus afterwards, cuts down the smell after vaping @JoJo s Creamy Salted Caramel.

5 Likes

Seriously?? Iā€™ve never noticed!

2 Likes

I dun unnerstan whatcha tryinā€™ ta say

5 Likes

Just go sit on the porch with your banjo. :wink:

4 Likes

Fun factā€¦ I recently learned ā€œfartā€ in French was ā€œpepeā€ ā€¦not sure if itā€™s an actual fact ā€¦butt it explains alot

7 Likes

Did you intend to make this pun? :poop:

4 Likes

ā€¦Freudian Typo :innocent:

2 Likes

yesā€™m miz vapey

5 Likes

@JoJo can you add ā€œPepe LeVapeā€ next to @Joel5ā€™s nick? :smiling_imp:

{{{Joel}}} heh long distance Man-hugs bro ā€¦just say yes to JoJo

6 Likes

Well do come back. There is plenty of substance in the middle of the clowning around!

5 Likes