Flatulence and Flavourings

Have you guys ever noticed that certain flavours make you gassy? I’m having a heck of a time with JoJo’s Creamy Salted Caramel recipe, everytime I puff on it I have the worst toots ever! And I’m not even talking about those quiet, subtle left-cheek-sneaks either, I’m talking about blow a hole through your seat kinda rippers. Oh and the SMELL, nutty and robust, mildly sour you can almost taste them with each breath. So anyways, I just wanted to see if you guys had any flavours that have funky reactions like putrid farts.

TIA,
-Joel

11 Likes

Vienna Cream for me. :smirk:

4 Likes

I wonder if any of @Bob_Bitchen’s savoury creations do this to him?

6 Likes

Do you recall which vendor makes the BBQ flavor? Was it OOO? Bob’s got me thinking, with pineapple and brown sugar, that might be a really nice vape. Might also make me fart but that doesn’t frighten me. :smiley:

6 Likes

I start ripping ass just thinking about Bob’s creations…

10 Likes

Sounds like it would make a delicious vape!

5 Likes

That looks like a bowl of shart…

12 Likes

Maybe its from one of @Joel5’s “episodes”.

6 Likes

Bahaha! That’s what happens when @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit really over-does the Vienna Cream :laughing:

5 Likes

Poor @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit! A nice glass of wine will settle your stomach, dear.

5 Likes

A nice glass of wine or three would solve so many problems! :rofl:

4 Likes

No gas, but Unicorn Milk makes me horny. Get it? Horny? :slight_smile:

18 Likes

You’re so clever!

4 Likes

Thanks. But I’m afraid I may have went off topic :slight_smile:

9 Likes

(Tpa) Pizza. Great for evacuating a room. Little creepers with the pungent aroma of rotten tomato sauce and methane.
Could also be the (RF) (SC) tomato, since I use them together, liberally.

6 Likes

God forbid you go off topic from sharting…!

8 Likes
16 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh shit (no pun intended) this is too damn funny!

5 Likes

Would an asparagus flavored vape make your pee pungent?

I’m only asking in the name of science.

9 Likes

Dude. Where EXACTLY are you putting that vape?!? :neutral_face:

On a more serious note. Get yourself some kombucha. I used to have gas that would melt the paint off a battleship. I started making kombucha and my flatulence has gotten much better, both in terms of volume and smell. I don’t nearly feel as bloated as I used to either. Good Stuff.

7 Likes