Flavor Accidents

I will run with that I do it all the time. The worse one is when you cut a very small amount off a coil leg and fail to catch it as it pings off somewhere into the room after bouncing off 100 different surfaces and then days later you find it sticking out of your foot - worse than treading on a lego block.

6 Likes

I donā€™t go in the coil room without shoes on anymore for just that reason, lol.

4 Likes

Never done that. I learned early on in life that you should never work on your own hand (including fingers and such) so that means i avoid sticking wire or any other objects into my fingers or any other places on my hands. :laughing: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

yeah I made this recipe once,
pink lemonade cap + graham cracker fw, for some reason i accidentally put 5 drops of coconut candy in before i realized, thought oh damn. started again.

tried it ages later. and omg it was this awesomely crazy tasting flavors that I tried many times to re create.
still havenā€™t managed to re-create it. kinda gave up on it.

lessonā€¦ write down your recipes.

3 Likes

been there done that

I was trying once to make a recipe for chocolate eclair, and I sent it over to the lab to make a prototypeā€¦ Instead of putting on the formula sheet the cocoa extract, I for some reason put coconutā€¦

Long story shortā€¦ Hello, Coconut Cream Pie flavoring ha.

3 Likes