Flavor Accidents

Have you ever been smelling a flavor and accidentally squirted it up your nose?

10 Likes

First thought that came to mind was I hope it wasn’t the new Brie Cheese flavor.

9 Likes

(TFA) Mary Jane kinda like pine sap

3 Likes

How much got on your skin? You got a neti pot?

1 Like

enough to start burning after a few mins, i just got some water up there for a little rinse. I’m sure Ive put harsher chems up my nose in my past, it’ll be alright just smells god awful

5 Likes

Still brutal. I get that shit on my hands and can’t get the flavor off for a few hand washes.

4 Likes

at least once a week lmao

4 Likes

You’re doing it wrong.

4 Likes

I had a feeling I was gonna have to get used to it

2 Likes

I’m so glad you didn’t say “flower” :sunglasses: And I’m sure there would be a very inappropriate gif for that somewhere.

Sorry, it’s so late it’s early here :grin:

6 Likes

i thought so lmao , its always after i shake the flave and the liquid in the tip gets me then im smelling that flave all day it does ruin your sense of smell for a minute

3 Likes

hahahahahhaha., what are u doing with that flavor. i mean we all own it. but why did u have it open and smell it. u know its gin and pine needles…
what were u thinking.

I got 100mg nic ,a tiny bubble popped from a empty syringe when i pushed down on it to make sure it was fully empty, the tiny drop hit my eye ball.

fuck waterboarding etc, 100mg to the eye will get u anything u want to know…

so did you find a recipe for Mary Jane TPA… (hahahha)

1 Like

nope but was thinking of adding it to some CBD oil and a fruit flavor

1 Like

How about accidents in general. How many times a month do you pull some wire to coil and jab 28g wire in the tip of your thumb or fingers? I must do that at least once a week. Shit hurts like hell.

2 Likes

Oh man I know that feeling it’s fuckin worse than a paper cut lol yet I still continue to do it lol

2 Likes

Yes, yes I have.

1 Like

But this isn’t a flavor accident. I’m calling this a personal injury. If you do it with butterscotch you will smell it for 3-5 days.

3 Likes

Once or twice… Every time.

2 Likes

You’re doing it wrong. :wink:

Glad to see you on the forums…finally.

I’ve been on them… Just hiding in the shadows. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes