Flavor Art Oak Wood

Anyone know what to mix this with! I want it in everything! Almost …all my vanilla and Custards anyway…and yes, yes I will SFT it…I’m just so curious.

4 Likes

Just try it with a few dif. flavors… things r trial & error wit e-liquid… it’s a good accomplice… back end smoky flavor… not a main flavor at all… add some to custards, tobaccos, creams, maybe even some fruits, as I think it would be a good accomplice to peaches… like I say… try it to ur liking… yeah… maybe… someone might post something u try & like, but then again… maybe not… It’s all about your UR liking!! Hope this helps:)…

6 Likes

Castle long

4 Likes

It’s really good in custard, goes nice with some cinnamon mixes too, i played with it for a long time lol it makes a great highlight to a boozy custard mix

8 Likes

“Peaches” that sounds good actually and all I seem to want or vape is desserts mostly custards… but lately I have had to take frequent breaks to reset my pallet. Peaches is a nice vape alone but wood barell Peaches with a bit of cinnamon or vanilla?? I like vanillas and oak flavor too.

5 Likes

Hehehe…why so skittish? I’ve not tried it yet, but being it’s FA I would start @0.5%.

2 Likes

I don’t want anymore hot eliquid in my mouth.
It hurts! I think I will stick to coils and materials I am familiar with. I have a bunch on the way from China already. And I can’t cancel this delivery they don’t want anything to do with returns…

3 Likes

And know I can’t vape every coil at 50-70,watts…:thinking::exploding_head:

2 Likes

That actually sounds really good!! :tada:

2 Likes

I used it a lot, very similar to TPA’s Red Oak but I also love FLV oak barrel (my Castle recipes have OB, not OW)
It’s a great additive for tobacco and “dark” booze recipes, everywhere you see the need of woody spice mix, cinnamon, and the like.
Percentage wise depends on the aim of your recipe and what flavour you’re using it with, .5 to 1% on normal atomizers, 2 on PODs.
Check the recipes on the DB side.

7 Likes

Hold on hold the fort for a minute…first what’s the difference between atomizers as long as I follow my coil recommendations say im using my falcon2 tank best watt70-75, as per because I’ve been having alot of trouble that way… and second what’s the DB side? If I understand this better I WILL post in the RIGHT spots.

3 Likes

I believe he means the data/recipe site. If you go down to the bottom and click on recipes, all public recipes with Oak wood are shown.

5 Likes

Yes BUT lately I’ve been wondering if someppl think it’s a joke to post shit on that side. I have had nothing but bad experiences through there lately anyway.
Very few turn out NICE! Idk mabye it’s just me but I don’t sub anything and yet still…
I been ending up with shit…these are "Experienced "
Mixers too
.apparently anyway.
I refuse to put anything up that will get weird, mute after
Anytime possible and it keeps happening to me…

2 Likes

I want a right % for custards/vanillas
I don’t much care for booze recipies or really booze in general for that matter. I think I have 1 booze recipie out and it’s mixed at such a low % idk if you even notice it.

2 Likes

You talking about the recipe/database side??? Use it for your own purposes, look at it as a very powerful instrument, see what others have done with a particular flavour (use the flavours list) , analyse the percentages they used, look at mixers you trust and see what they made, get inspired by a particular profile or flavour and most of all, you have to try and find your OWN percentages, e.g. what for Elisa or Rin is a right percentage, for me is at least doubled that to even taste anything, so from that point of view, a recipe could be a “muter” if instead you increase the percentages could be perfect, that’s why I say, look what others have done and with what.

You posted a recipe and they made silly or useless comments? Don’t even bother, just delete them, plenty of idiots around.
The word “experienced mixer” doesn’t mean much… If you are an experienced mixer, you realize that you don’t know much, you never ever stop learning,
I (or anybody) could tell you what worked for me and at what percentage, but there could be another thousand flavours that might do it better, or can be better paired with something else to make the profile even better and on and on and on… it never ends, at least if you like exploring

8 Likes

@ladycrooks I’m not sure what u want out of oakwood flavor, but I was going to SFT it at 2% & never got around to it, I’ve done an SFT of it at .8% & it was pretty good to me there, so I just used it there, but I mixed something with it and I increased the percent of the O.W. & it doesn’t seem any more pronounced or anything… it’s a W.I.P…, it smells & taste like butterscotch rn, it’s ok…, but not exactly what I wanted… I’m looking for a lil less butterscotch & more custard than the other way around :yum:… but try this if u want if not it’s ok too… u could tweak it however u feel necessary… personally, I’m thinking of lowering the B.S. & custard % & adding another custard! Happy mixing…

5 Likes

This looks nice I have to order 1flavor and then rest I have…I have. I don’t like to substitute anything in recipes because I know most ingredients are put in a recipe for an reason.
It’s the caramel candy and mabye the milk. I will check now …I may have it.

3 Likes