Flavor Artists Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

It used to be EC Blends’ “Dragon” collection. I don’t know why they changed it, copyright issue perhaps. None I ever tried in the past (except Dragon Brew, RIP) were worthy of being a one-shot, but great to build on.

5 Likes

That’s fine with me and typical. I never go into a flavor expecting it to be solo worthy but there are a chosen few.

3 Likes

Exactly, they turned our lives upside down due to the whatchamacallit compliance.

2 Likes

They still have Dragon’s Brew under a new name.

3 Likes

It was reformulated with the rename. And again I say: RIP, Dragon’s Brew :grin:

I should build a memorial to this bottle

3 Likes

crap, i’m sorry dude!

2 Likes

This, too?

2 Likes

I’ve never seen so many options on a flavor site. I have a family member who doesn’t want to vape but maybe she would try this new product. It’s a flavored aerosol with nicotine to help cut down on cravings. So cool…if it works!

3 Likes

With their dulce de leche, it’s getting closer to what Dragon Brew was

3 Likes

It’s in my cart, will pick some up next time I get more Mango 2. Thank you!

2 Likes

How could you tell it has been reformulated? They usually tell you if it has been on their particular flavor page.

2 Likes

What size is the $2.39 bottle? When I click on the 10ml bottle the price goes up to $3.95. So what size is $2.39? I’m having trouble following all this. It’s not a typical flavor vending site.

3 Likes

Which particular flavor and/or concentrate are you looking at?

3 Likes

I’m just looking at the Flavor Artists concentrates.

3 Likes

Bavarian is pretty close to TFA, maybe a little lighter. I have some LA sitting in a corner, need to give it a go. It may be in my head, but the DDL has this very light chocolate emulation. Dragon Brew had that, but not enough to justify adding an additional chocolate flavor.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s annoying

4 Likes

LA is different from TFA. It’s thicker, heavier and more vanilla than TFA… Reading the flavor notes will help.

2 Likes

Pleasant dreams all. I’m calling it a night.

2 Likes

I just wanted to plug one of the EC Blends ELiquid. I’m vaping it now and it’s a winner! It’s the Caramel Cappuccino. I wonder if they’re using Cappuccino (SC) (FE)? Thx @KC111 for the piff.

3 Likes

I know EC Blends creates their own flavors from Flavor Artists. Flavor Artists has their own propriety blend. What is “piff”?

4 Likes