Flavor booster?

Nine out of ten times that will be the case. Few recipes are rated more than once. But again, they took the time to tell you they thought it to be quite good in their opinion. Sounds to me you would have a better chance of it being good then…

1 Like

Simple but effective recipe I’ve made is

6% TFA ripe strawberry
3% Bavarian Cream TFA
7-10% Vanilla custard Cap v1

70VG30PG

2 Likes

I’ll most definitely give that one a try once my vape mail arrives, Thank You!!

1 Like

This is my recipe originally which is one of my shop juices

Double Dutch Chocolate (FW) 2%
Malted Milk (TPA) 2%
Marshmallow (FW) 2%
Milk Chocolate (TPA) 14%

For Grins, try this. This has never been tested, tasted, vaped, or even puked up

Double Chocolate clear (TFA) 2%
White Chocolate (TFA) 2%
Marshmallow (TFA) 2%
Milk Chocolate (TPA) 14%

You have all these flavors and thought it might be interesting. If you want to play, there you go…

3 Likes

Nice!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Jojo what’s purpose of smooth. Does it help bring out complex juices… I know I have tried
Strawberry alone… I had three. But mixed together… And now I’m happy with it. But plan to add caps strawberry last… Just curios as I see in recipes… Thanks Jojo

Smooth helps to round out harsh edges on things like tobaccos or really bitter fruits. It’s also supposed to add mouthfeel and ‘thickness’ but I haven’t really found that to be the case much. I haven’t found much success with it except adding it to a citrus mix that made me cough. You have to be careful…as it’s name implies it will smooth things out, but that may wind up making your mixes muted and bland.

3 Likes

So for a real citrus recipe would help out. But not really worth purchasing it… Ok thank you so much…