Flavor chasers what is your favorite pg vg ratio

I vape 55p/45v. i like the throat hit. My e-juices are with 6mg DTL and 18mg MTL. Tried a custard mix with 70/30, i think it´s standard outside germany. It.s fine, but i miss the throat hit and i often get a nearly dryhit when using a tank. Too much cotton i think. A problem that can be solved.

Low VG - is it just a german thing? I find no reason using high VG. Sure, i don´t have to. “Vape what makes you happy”, But i want understand the differeces.
VG is sweeter - less sweetener - OK
VG is smoother - OK - but i like the throat hit
allergic - i´m not
VG make more vapour - Yes, sometimes it´s nice, but indoor i get this coverings on my windows and furniture. But without a throat hit and the pressure in my lungs i don´t have the feeling of having more vapour. Compansate it with nicotine is not as easy. too much and i get a headache and get dizzy, not the good dizzy :wink: And on the other side you can buy nicotin only in 10ml with max. 24mg, e-juices even. It´s a europe thing…

Are there any hazards from pg that i don´t know?

1 Like

Check this out for NIC
https://www.savevape.nl/de/

I think @louiesquared nailed this one. VG does taste better, and it seems to add more body than PG.

2 Likes

I mostly use 60VG/40PG it seems to work in all tanks and mixes well.

More VG = more cloud / thicker liquid

1 Like

I have been mixing 30 PG / 70 VG

1 Like

I’ve been doing 80vg and 7-10% dw, depending on flavor %. Good flavor and my lungs feel better.

1 Like

Guess I’m the opposite then to some, too much VG and my lungs feel coated and I get a little wheezy after a time. So I stick with 60/40 when I mix usually, and I even like to use 50/50 in my rdtas because it wicks so fast and I really like the crackly sound, makes vaping more interesting.

4 Likes

@Duchesst thx. I have some liters high nic in my stash. bought before tpd2, but i want that it last as long as possible.

1 Like

at some point i want to buy this one… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im at 15pg/85vg, 2mg. I get plenty of flavor! Nice thick vapor, and moderate throat hit. Using an RDA, dual twisted 2.4mm SS coils, .25ohm, or an RTA, same coils, but 3mm .35-.4ohm. Both are fine around 65-70 watts.
I usually steep between 1 and 4 weeks, 3 is the sweet spot on most of my mixes for all of the flavors to get happy. Fruity mixes are ok within a week at the earliest.

1 Like