Flavor Database

Does anyone have, or know of an existing database of flavors (Name, manufacturer, components, SG, etc)? It could be in any format (.sql,.csv,.xml, etc). I’m developing a E-Liquid Calculator for Mac, Win, Linux and iOS and want to have a pre-populated database of the most common flavorings. I’m in the process of creating the database myself, but there are so many flavors out there! It would be a major project to add them all manually.

Thanks for any help!

David

2 Likes

I’ve never seen any flavor database of any kind, anywhere. Sorry.

2 Likes

Can’t you just go to manufacture page and paste and copy ??? Seriously a question since my knowledge is limited when it comes to tech

3 Likes

I’ve never seen or heard of any list other than maybe names and manufacturers. My sense is you’d be hard pressed finding a list that includes your criteria for components, specific gravities along with the basic names/brands.

P.S. We might be able to pull some strings and get you a copy of the ELR DB, but you gotta promise to clean all the dupes first! :sunglasses: JK

BTW…welcome to the ELR forums!

2 Likes

Well, yes… That’s more or less what I’m doing. But there are many hundreds of different flavors from many different manufacturers. It will take a long time and a lot of work to add them all.

2 Likes

We might be able to pull some strings and get you a copy of the ELR DB, but you gotta promise to clean all the dupes first!

Oh Wow! Wouldn’t that be sweet?! I’d gladly cull the dupes! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pfft…no, you really don’t. I’ll leave it at that.

3 Likes

I have a flavour for you to add, it’s Sweet Starwberry CAP (hint hint)

2 Likes

You mean Strawberry , Sweet ( Capella)

3 Likes

I have not seen the SG values in any of the lists I have. You may have some problems with vendors changing their mixes/flavors and SG values and never finding out about it.
Typ: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F_cINrXQESSNTBxrsrvJqs_j6GTl4dOhlq4pmhlvNP0/edit#gid=0

1 Like

:rofl: (CAP), come on now

2 Likes

Ya i went a bit far :wink: lol…

2 Likes

I thought it was

Strawberry,Sweet(Cap)

Great now I have to edit my recipes and recipe stash.

Maybe I should enter it as Capella Sweet :strawberry:.

Lol just joking @TorturedZen.

1 Like

Go for it! I don’t care any more.

1 Like
2 Likes