Flavor details: Strawberry and cream - e-liquid-recipes.com

why most of the recipes are private?

3 Likes

3 reasons… they either are awful, not done or too good for us all :slight_smile:

or your search foo is broken… best to search for solo flavors and manufactures…

ie Alpine flv or Strawberry Flavorah

5 Likes

It’s because you’re not searching for a recipe.

What you have linked to is A SINGLE FLAVOR.
(What’s Worse is that the brand is ‘unknown’)

Quite frequently, if you see a flavor listed, and it doesn’t have a brand associated with it, it’s because it is either a custom mix that someone came up with (and hasn’t properly listed it as a stone, etc), or incorrect entries have been merged into a general “catch all” listing in hopes that the people who use it, go check what they bought and make the correct selection of what brand it actually is.

There’s other reasons I’m sure, but those are the two most common that I wanted to mention offhand.

4 Likes

What brand strawberries and cream do you have?

4 Likes

Cappella strawberry and cream

4 Likes

@Donz1

4 Likes

I can’t speak for others but if my recipes are private it’s because I have only come up with an idea and have not mixed it yet, or it needs help and I won’t make it public until I like it.

6 Likes

The problem wasn’t really about private recipes, rather entering the correct flavor name in his stash.
The generic name only has 13 public recipes, the right flavor name has over 400 public recipes.

But a lot of the private ones are copies, adaptations, work in progresses, people who don’t like or aren’t confident in sharing their work, recipes that aren’t deemed good enough to share and stuff like that. Everybody has their own reasons.

3 Likes