Flavor Express

I thought I found what I was looking for in the search bar but no such luck.

Does anybody know if Flavor Express is rebottled anywhere? It totally sucks but I NEED, I NEED, I NEED!!!

4 Likes

This is obviosly in the wrong catagory but what can I do? We have no leadership…

4 Likes

Where would you like it? I think I could move it. Maybe.

4 Likes

ECX ( flavorjungle)

4 Likes

It’s ok with me where it is… We have no leadership to care.

@fidalgo_vapes I know they sell it but didn’t know they rebottled it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Don’t blame it on Trump! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

FE is reportedly rebottled Super Concentrate. I’m wondering if FJ, flavor jungle concentrates, is relabeled FE?

4 Likes

Bull City sells them as “Super Concentrate”. So SC Lemon (@ BCF)= FE Lemon and so on… They were being sold at another place but I don’t recall where. They’re sourced from China and most places just give them their own name.

4 Likes

FE = Xpress Flavour at Chefs

6 Likes

Yes …thats right I completely forgot about that …

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks you guys. Hopefully I can find what I’m looking for. Unfortunately nobody likes it. It’s their Cheesecake which tastes remarkably like chocolate and that’s what I use it for.

LOL, I won’t. I am after all voting for him.

Oh sh!t, that could literally start a sh!t storm. Oh, how the Dems hate him.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I still luv ya tho.

6 Likes

Dont ever message me again …I cannot believe you would vote for Anyone beside JO lmao…Just Kidding , I can’t stand the man from what I hear from him ( from him directly not the news ) but I respect everyones choice I just had to say something becuse you said this …

7 Likes

:grin: Still luv you too.

Me too. This election has really brought the worst out in people. I’m glad there are wise adults that can be different and still respect each other.

5 Likes