Flavor list. Any Recipe Ideas?

Wanted to keep it simple but ended up buying a ton of flavors. I love fruity flavors and my best friend loves the twisted green #1 I want to try to recreate something similar. Any ideas with the list I bought ???
Thank you guys !

8 Likes

Hello Kortneysg. Welcome to the forums. Check this link out. You can have a Flavor Stash too. We are very use to looking at each others- and I will be glad to help you out, if you’d do the same. :blush:

9 Likes

My flavors are just concentrates from the vape mall. They don’t specify brands :frowning:

5 Likes

Hi,

Right off the bat, from looking, I can tell you that you’ll never achieve a 3mg mixture with that base. It is a common mistake beginners make, so if that’s an invoice, get them to change it to a higher concentration before they ship. If they are a reputable shop, they will make the changes. Also, you won’t be needing that much if you pick a higher concentration of nicotine.

Tell us what you’re trying to achieve and we can guide you on the right base to pick out, given availability.

Also, for a short and sweet answer as to why you won’t achieve a 3mg “Target Strength” or “Goal of finished product” - That solution will be diluted down, that’s why we pick a higher concentration.

3 Likes

Oh wait, it says 1000mg… Wear gloves, don’t breath.

4 Likes

No help whatsoever Joel…

@Kortneysg where did you purchase the flavor concentrates from ?

4 Likes

Disagreed, this is to prevent a further post where,
“I entered my nic, but can’t figure out why I can’t get 3mg max vg”

Carry on

4 Likes

This is posted in the “beginners” thread… bout ready to throw a flag…

3 Likes

Can you stop bickering? We’re here to help this beginner.

4 Likes

By the names listed, Im betting you’re getting Capella products… Post again when your stuff arrives- and get yourself a Flavor Stash made up. :metal::metal:

6 Likes

@anon44012888 @Rocky02852 You guys notice the color difference where the NIC is listed, or is it just me?!

3 Likes

No, I’ve had a blurry film over my eyes for 6 months now.

3 Likes

No, but I don’t think the OP had a Nic question…

3 Likes

Well, golly gee, I wonder if the person is going to need to write an email to find out brands if it’s not available on their site? I figure the person should add that little blip on the end, maybe? I don’t know…

2 Likes

I agree, but @anon44012888 is right about that if i am reading it correctly…?!

2 Likes

Just trying to save the person some money, time, shipping fees… My bad, didn’t realize you were a shareholder.

2 Likes

Maybe the person is new to mixing… Not a warm welcome IMO

3 Likes

There, edited it.

2 Likes

I thought they wave those at the race track? Why are you gonna throw a flag, is it because Nascar doesn’t run on weekdays?

2 Likes

Hey Joel, I am very new. The VG/PG mix with Nic is totally premixed The only thing I will have to add is flavor…

3 Likes