Flavor RDA Choices

There is tons of outdated gear that still performs equal to gear released yesterday. Not sure what your mind set is but really no need to rush out and get the newest one either. Easy to save a few bucks that way when vendors have to move it cheaply simply to make room for the newest version.

2 Likes

Some people like to buy a clone and see if they like the product, before paying $70+ for the original.

But sometimes thatā€™s just not an option, either a clone donā€™t exist or isnā€™t comparable. Some people might also not be able to afford either clone or original.

I base it on reviews, if Iā€™m interested in something I read reviews here or watch the videos our ppl post. Rarely do I go by random YouTube reviews or reviews from people well known but friends with said person.

Then most of the times you can catch a sale on these items, mostly after a month itā€™s being released - give or take. Or upcoming holiday sale, by then even more people might have tried it here on Elr and can give their opinion etc.

So unless itā€™s a product thatā€™s kinda rare or limited, or you not need/want right at releaese, always better to wait. Otherwise as you just mentioned you might buy hundreds of products and might not like any of them. But if that happens letā€™s say with a $3-15 item, you might be less angry at yourself :wink:

1 Like

Rare & limited donā€™t interest me. Good quality does. In my business Iā€™ve found that on certain things it NOT worth using cheap junk that fails or becomes a safety hazard. I would never send my customers down the road with stuff thatā€™s going to fail in short order or worse yet be hazardous. I myself also prefer not to use equipment that might say, blow up in my face :slightly_smiling_face:
That said, cause I have zero experience with RDA, I couldnā€™t point out good vs. junk, or inflated price vs. Smoking good dealā€¦
Soo glad to get so much help & advise here!

1 Like

One of my favorites for flavor is the Twisted Messes TM24 Pro. Simple and sturdy build deck, the atty is more compact and I always get outstanding flavor out of it, whether I use kanthal claptons or ss fused claptons. One of my frequent go-to attys.

Recurve RDA.