Flavor rda

My Vertex Clone spits out some pretty great flavor. Ample airflow and juice well.

I had a clone, maybe the real deal is better, but the taste was so-so, airflow is restricted too. And wicking it was a pain. Freakshow Mini has a truly awesome flavour, easy to work with and can blow some impressive clouds when needed.

2 Likes

I was leaning towards the Freakshow Mini, however, I’m a freak when it comes to over dripping; that will come back to bite me, I know.

I’m actually looking forward to my K.Loud getting out of China and onto my mod for the flavor aspect of things.

1 Like

I use a single .3ohm 316L SS coil in my Plume Veil 1.5’s. Running my wick to the empty of the RDA allows me to add a full dropper full of liquid from a 30ml bottle. All i have to do is tilt them slightly, for a dripper it can hold a lot of juice as long as one cyclops is closed. Just another reason i love them so and stopped looking for an upgrade after i found them. They are made even better with these wide bore drip tips which handle single or dual are flow, $1.45 each… My clones are the Tobeco’s with the SS deck, not gold plated.

I also really like the Tobeco Tugboat V2, holds a LOT of juice and has pretty good airflow. The flavor is pretty good too, havent had any leaking issue but the one downside is that id doesnt have an adjustable pin.

1 Like

Different air flow placement???