Flavor Release Date for History Purposes (Previous Flavors)

Oh your reply was on point, I was just agreeing and adding the information I had substantiating your statement.

3 Likes

Well, for starters, I didnā€™t intend to start the fire again when I made the comment I did (that Mikser quoted). It was more an off the cuff thing.

I have several friends that choose to avoid various components, and I completely respect them, and their right to do so. The difference is, they arenā€™t on a crusade, nor do they post misinformation. So I triggered.

Apologies to both sides, because I know, the vast majority of us are sick of this ā€œwarā€, and the majority of us are trying to leave it be.

Itā€™s a preference. NOT a proven health issue.

8 Likes

I can respect that.

5 Likes

I would just like to say it is the vegan of vaping lol.
How do you know there is a vegan in the room? oh donā€™t worry they will tell you.

If you choose not to eat meat or vape diketones, I couldnā€™t care less, but respect my point of view that I like diketones and eat meat stop trying to convert me to you way of thinking or I will be forced to make you eat meat or vape diketones

6 Likes

Your not the only one! All the information Iā€™ve Been able to find on the matter damming DAAP is hearsay at best and just fabricated at worst so I really do feel for people that avoid the flavors they create because of all the misinformation surrounding these compounds.

4 Likes

I have a couple of different opinions.

We switched to vaping for health. If you care to make it more healthier and have strong feelings about it, then do what ya gotta do.

Second, if you do strong feelings about it, can you contain to one or two places and not on every thread you open your gob on. Or if you canā€™t contain to one tread and must wave it in my face, could you tone down the snark.

People are people, we canā€™t change them. We can ignore themā€¦until they quote youā€¦then shit gets real.

/end rant
/end derail

3 Likes

I just wanna hug you! Oh and

2 Likes

What are yall talking about? lmao

4 Likes
4 Likes

@Cutlass92 did something happen to your hairā€¦ erā€¦I mean picture?

3 Likes

Yep, got a phone call this morning reminding me I wasnā€™t allowed to have hair.

1 Like

ahh, I thought you got assimilated :open_mouth: good to see you are still safe

3 Likes