Flavor stash help

Don’t feel bad @muth, it’s GOT a learning curve. I HAD planned on using it for my inventory, but went the spreadsheet route. Rod built a HELL of a calculator, and it’s got more features than any other one I can think of, including LIVE INVENTORY.

I found for me, I really didn’t need to have instant inventory, meaning, every time I MIX a recipe, the need to have it subtracted right then and there from my inventory. All I needed was more of a global inventory.

4 Likes

I agree and for me who has much less stock than you and others there really is no reason to not stay on top of my stash input.

3 Likes

Well, even if you only had say 100 flavors, it CAN be a DAUNTING task, to sit down, and count ALL of them, then input all of them into whatever system you use, and many people just say, “Ehhhh” and never get to it.

The INITIAL count and loading sucks, but once it’s done, it’s only a matter of just keeping it updated, which is super easy.

3 Likes

Btw, I got the racks you linked me to on Amazon. Thank goodness, what a difference it made in my life. Funny, the more your flavors are organized the less it seems you have. Uh oh! Lol, I need some OOO Glazed Doughnut for a recipe I’m dying to try called Krispy Kreme de la Creme. Mm, doughnuts!

3 Likes

Hehe, perfect, EVERYTHING is going according to my PLAN !!!

2 Likes

I think one of the BEST reasons to spreadsheet, is EVERY TIME you are thinking about placing an order, you just open it up, scroll to what you THINK you need to buy, and check before you do. Super easy.

2 Likes

I just PM’d you one of my spreadsheets @muth.

3 Likes

The Nail Polish Racks ?? Those are great to oragnize flavors that I use often instead of my mixing table always having bottles all over it

5 Likes

Luckily, I was psyched to have stash software. I couldn’t wait to add my flavors and watch them add up but after awhile I became negligent and fell behind.

4 Likes

Agreed @fidalgo_vapes. They allow you to go VERTICAL with your bottles, which can take up less space, AND keep them visible, as opposed to jamming into a box, or setting on a table, where every bottle blocks the one behind it, and so on, obscuring your view, adding time and hassles to mixing.

5 Likes

Yup! I rigged it so the bottles won’t fall forward if I should bang into it. I don’t have a lot of room where I work but I’ll figure out something better going forward.

4 Likes

Yes sir…I only have one because I use a Fridge for my flavors and my Nicotine that is open . Until i got the racks i had 20 to 50 misc bottles of flavors everywhere ( still do sonetimes) lol , but love love love the rack

5 Likes

You fridge your opened flavors? Should I be doing that? I asked that question once and got a nebulous answer.

5 Likes

I need MORE nail polish racks !
Three months ago I organized everything on racks,

Now it’s Full and got bottles of flavors all over my mixing table :rofl:

5 Likes

I also have drawers set up like spice rack holders so I can see the labels.

5 Likes

I think @fidalgo_vapes had great results by fridging his flavors. I had less than super results. Can’t remember if it was my TPA’s or CAP’s, but I noticed a color change on some flavors in the fridge, and started testing and they tasted diminished to me. I stopped putting any flavors in the fridge, EXCEPT for all naturals like Medicine Flower, which live in the fridge, and I’ve had no issues with.

Your mileage will vary @muth.

5 Likes

As a PRO-racker, I love how clean, organized, and easy racking makes things @Rocky02852.

5 Likes

Lord, there’s no end to it! Thank you, it’s a fairly simple spreadsheet that i think I can handle. I suck at spreadsheets.

5 Likes

Yeah, need some more racks lol, my FLV flavors are starting to take over my Mod rack :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I should put what little MF I have in the fridge then. Hope it’s not too late. Yes, I’ve heard that temperatures (other than room temp) can have an effect on flavors. It may have been a TPA sales rep who told me that but don’t quote me.

5 Likes