Flavor Stones ( Base ) 1 shot concentrates

Thanks Louie for contributing to the thread those look great. Are they your creations ?

Here is another Cheesecake Base but it is by Tex

give it a little over 20 days to steep in your mix !

Cheesecake (Base) (or use as is and add your own fruit flavor)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (CAP) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.5
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 1
Marshmallow (FA) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes

Thanks.

The Custard is mine but the Cheescake is Wayne Walkers.

2 Likes

Nice and thanks for giving ownership to the creator !

1 Like

Always. It came from this old recipe of his.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/453042/The%20Real:%20Strawberry%20Cheesecake%20REMIX%20by%20[ENYAWREKLAW]

I use it for this recipe here. I literally vape 40-50ml of this each week. I make it by the liter. I honestly cant get enough of it.

11 Likes

great idea for a thread. I have never made one yet but I did calculate one the other day in my juice calc for use later and for the life of me cant remember what it is lol.

found it, posted by @woftam the other day and I decided to make a stone from it in my calculator to try using in future recipes. now I just need to mix it up and order replacement flavors as it will use a good bit of each of the 3 x 30ml bottles I have of these:

Cheesecake Base Stone (RFSC)
44.44% Sweet Cream (Real Flavors)
37.04% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)
18.52% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)

9 Likes

Here ya go …

15 Likes

Thank you !!! Those look terrific :sunny:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Wow yummy these look great !
I can’t wait to try all of these different bases from you guys ! Thanks again.

I’m still working on a white frosting that is a buttercream base.

4 Likes

Best Post Ever!

3 Likes

A question for the stoners. Two of the recipes I make the most have koolada in them. Is it ok to make a stone with koolada? Has this been done before?

7 Likes

Of course it’s fine ! I haven’t a clue if it’s been done before. I bet milkstone 2.0 w/ koolada and peppermint would be amaze balls !

3 Likes

Thank you Amy!

2 Likes

Hi: sorry Amy2 i don’t understand the percentages, is over how much, thanks

3 Likes

It is not a juice to be vaped like that, it is a flavour base, so basically a flavour concentrate. You can add it to a recipe at the percentage you would like. Say you want a slightly creamy note in your recipe, you use around 2% of the stone. You want a heavy cream you go up with the % just like with any other flavours you use.

9 Likes

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Josephine If you could help me with a sweet creamy flavor base with chocolate for a tobacco recipè, only if it is possible and dissuade me for bothering you I’m still starting and the tobacco recipes are out of fashion
thank you very much

3 Likes

I’ll tag @Josephine_van_Rijn for you - I’m sure she will assist if she can :+1:

5 Likes

I’m afraid I cannot help you with that, I discovered after getting into NET’s I like my tobacco straight and have never really had any success with chocolate. Although I do like Inawera’s Chocolate Cream. I tried this recipe and it was good although the tobacco was not very prominent but maybe you could adapt it.

Ohm’s Smoke signal : Check cookies

1% Am4A (INAWERA)
2% Chocolate Cream (INAWERA)
1.5% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
3% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Pralines and Cream (CAP)
5% Vanilla for Pipe (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

I think @Pro_Vapes has chocolate flavour stones, maybe he can help out too.

No problem, that’s what this forum is for :relaxed:

3 Likes