Flavor Stones ( Base ) 1 shot concentrates

Full list here

The reformulated Chocolates

CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)
CZEKOLADA MLECZNA (Milk Chocolate)
MILK CHOCOLATE&STRAWBERRY
CHOCOLATE MINT

4 Likes

Seems the chocolate cream is unchanged then.

1 Like

Yup according to the list - but with no way to know if they have changed it (since there was no relabel) or if the list is accurate the only real way will be to test and see. If it used the same component as the MC (which I have no idea if it did or didnt) any reformulated version will be much darker than the original.

3 Likes

Seems being the operative word…
I’d be more inclined to believe it’s an accidental omission. Given the basic “chocolate” is affected, I’d assume (dangerous, I know. lol) that they use the same source for all chocolates. YMMV of course. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am so sorry for my ignorance but, what do you mean by Flavor stones?

3 Likes

Flavor stones are essentially creating new flavor. For instance, let’s say you like a recipe that has 2% cream and 2% strawberry. You would mix those two flavors together, 50% of each to equal 100%. Then you could use that stone (which is now your strawberry cream “flavor”) in a mix at 4%.
If you go to a recipe and click the little blue wrench button, it will give you the option of making it into a “one-shot/concentrate” which is the same as a stone. Stones are also popular for adding in a specific component of a recipe, say a milk stone. You would create a stone/one-shot/concentrate with the different flavors that when combined taste like milk, and then add that stone to a recipe that you want milk in.

11 Likes

If you go up a little to post 19 there’s an explanation. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah what she said. Lol

4 Likes

I should’ve just let you do it. It’s hot and I’m tired so… :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks mate for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I see… Thanks that was very clear explanation!

@Josephine_van_Rijn I did read the hole threat and also that specific post but, I didn’t got it until @VapeyMama explained the part: “If you go to a recipe and click the little blue wrench button, it will give you the option of making it into a “one-shot/concentrate”” That made it clear.

Thanks a lot, it is so interesting to learn from you!!

9 Likes

Now you have woke up my curiosity… Lets see:

Would Flavor Stones make shorter the stepping time once you mix them with your decided PG/VG choice?

I am wondering this because it makes sense when you buy different flavors to make them into stones, since it will make easy the conservation without air of those liquids in full 10ml bottles f.e. and at the same time the flavor blending between them.

1 Like

No. Steeping is more about blending the flavors/nic into the vg.
Having stones ready to go, is just a nice convenience for things you mix frequently. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks… Still makes a lot of good sense to make faster the whole process to craft those mixes.

I am loving this!

4 Likes

Just remember, shake each flavor before you measure. This is twice as important for stones in my opinion. :wink:

10 Likes

This is a great idea though. Will do that with my Milk-Chocolate mix, so I can just throw it into a mix :smiley:

3 Likes

I was very happy she did cause I’m really pooped and my brain feels like syrup so I opted for the short answer.

6 Likes

grabs a spoon and finds the pancakes

7 Likes

Hello, what % would you use those as a stand alone ?

1 Like

Amy, what % would you recommend for using the milkstone when adding other flavours (I’m thinking of adding some sb’s to it). Thanks in advance lovely :blush:

4 Likes