Flavor substitute

Can someone tell me what would be a good substitute for sweet cream (TPA)?

From what’s in you flavour stash or in general?

1 Like

Here are the ingredients i have vs what i need:
Need bavarian cream (TPA), cheesecake (TPA), Vanilla Custard (CAP), Strawberry ripe (TPA), sweet cream (TPA).
Only thing I don’t have is sweet cream. I do have super sweet (Cap). Do you think that would work?

Super Sweet is a sweetener as opposed to Sweet Cream, which is a creamy flavour (think sweetened cream).

Can you post a link to your flavour stash so we can see if you have something you can sub with, or tell us what creams you actually have :+1:

2 Likes

The super sweet is more of a sweetener, not thinking there are any cream notes there. From the look of that list, it looks yummy! Not even sure you need the sweet cream with Bavarian, cheesecake, and custard in it; that should already be creamy as all get out. If anything, I’d add cap’s sweet strawberry to help bring out the strawberry (ripe is gonna mute with all that cream) and lend some sweetness to it. If you want the custard to be the main flavor but just want it sweeter, then the super sweet sub will help that, just bump one of the creams or custard up a bit as the sweetener is going to mute anyway.

2 Likes

Yep, @Lolly and @AZViking nailed it.

What are the % of each flavor in that recipe? Depending on that, I might cut out the sweet cream altogether and not replace it with anything and see how you like it.

1 Like

Here are the %'s for the recipe. I substituted cream fresh for the sweetened cream. Gonna let steep for a day then taste.

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Bavarian Cream (TPA)

Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)

Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Sweet Cream (TPA)

Vanilla Custard (TPA)

Totals

1 Like

Strength: 0 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 2.6 ml / 2.6g (26%)

Yeah that’s a lot of creams and a very high total flavor %. I’d probably cut everything in half and add one more strawberry.

2 Likes