Flavor Suppliers who can ship international

Hi All, i just started DIY’ing few weeks ago. still working thru stocking a stash of flavors - so far i only have HiLIQ who i started with their DIY kit - BTW, their customer support, response speed and shipping are amazing - created some recipes with their flavors and had few good successes with tasty results.

now i’d like to venture into other flavor vendors. it’s not as easy as getting my HiLIQ stuff. why? because i need to find a supplier who accepts PayPal, ships internationally with reasonable speed (more than 1 week is unacceptable for me) and have the flavor brands i’m looking for (mainly the top names like TPA, Inawera, …etc) - oh, and by the way, doesn’t have any of these words in their company name “vape”, “vaping”, “eliquid”, “nicotine”, …etc - as these are definitely an issue with customs - while i will only be ordering flavors - no ncotine or even bases, i would still like not to alert customs and make it an issue while the regulations are totally not clear about these “liquids”

do you know of suppliers that meet the above criteria? pls can you share names/links (pls don’t add NicotineRiver or ecigexpress, i already know these and they don’t qualify for my needs)

will appreciate all help and experiences. possibly others that have my same “challenge” can also benefit from the responses here…

cheers, TVS

2 Likes

Where are you in the world?

1 Like

Grubby, a very sunny place in the Middle East :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use http://www.chefsflavours.co.uk here in the UK they might be able to do something.

thanks, not sure if they ship international though - but it’s a good start for our list

See if these guys get close. :grinning:

http://www.juicefactory.com.au/shipping-rates/

2 Likes

I thought flavours were already regulated by the FDA as they are used in food and drink… :confused:

Yes, but as soon as you put them in an e-cig it becomes a tobacco product, at least according to the FDA.

You just beat me to it, how dare you steal my shop :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

But to buy the flavours on their own you shouldn’t have any problems… Same with PG and VG, I’m pretty sure it’s not just vapers buying those products.

That’s why a lot of internet vapeshops put food grade flavouring on the packages. Juicefactory does anyway :grinning:

3 Likes

Seeing as how folks are being offered money to rat Vapers out in AU, I figured JF has the process of getting product to people without any red flags associated with the shipment. They have to be old hands at it by now. :wink:

…sorry for stealing your thunder! :pensive:

2 Likes

You’re forgiven, how can I not when you show me this :pensive: face. I’ve melted now :heart:

1 Like

i think even though the flavor concentrates are “OK” to buy and ship, in reasonable quantities of course, a name on the “sender” like eCigExpress, or VaproSomething, will trigger all kind of alarms to the custom’s folks - even with some courier companies like Aramex, who will reject the package regardless of the contents - and honestly i don’t think they have very clear local regulations to how to deal with items that are considered “ecig accessories” or even a clear definition of what that means - because any wire you buy and ship can be considered ecig accessories" - well, it’s not that bad - i still get my wires, but would rather avoid the false alarms… i had 2 shipments returned to sender so far due to these reasons.

so the hunt continues for vendors who take paypal, ship international (fast, not gov couriers) and have a good variety of flavor brands, and don’t label themselves with “ecig” no-no names :slight_smile:

and thanks to all for thought sharing. pls keep them coming.
TVS

2 Likes

www.justflavours247.com has no e-cig in their name, located in the UK and take Paypal.

2 Likes

BTW, forgot to mention, i just placed a “test” order with TPA - they do fulfill the criteria except they sell only TPA flavors of course. 14 bottles of 15ml “must-have” flavors, from the list here in ELR (thanks folks) .
i hope it will get to me safe & smooth, but here’s my experience so far
i felt they don’t know how to, or haven’t dealt before with, clients from this part of the world.
they deal with DHL on need basis (vs having an open contract) - they were not sure if DHL can deliver, kept checking and mentioned “import license required”…etc until i told them i’ll take the full risk
i’m limited to only getting TPA flavors from them

it’s a good option to order from them direct - if it goes well - but i’m sure others like me would want the supplier to have many brands and better shipping - my baseline is the HiLIQ experiences - i’m sure there should be more flavor suppliers like that or else these companies are leaving a lot of business on the table.

cheers, TVS

Fusionflavours.ca ships internationally, they take paypal and the carry a variety of brands the name also doesn’t contain anything to do with vaping.

1 Like

I think you might be a little unreasonable with your less than a week requirement. Some places don’t even get your order out for 3 to 5 days and going internationally you always run the risk of customs detaining it.

2 Likes

Oh that was arriving in the unknown middle eastern country I thought he/she meant ships in a week as in departing with the week which seems reasonable.

Yeah most should be able to get it shipped in a week if not then somebody needs to crack the whip.

1 Like

ok. we can ease up the shipping condition :slight_smile:“ships internationally with fast shipping options” and not restricted to snail couriers.honestly, if an order is 10-15 small flavor bottles, so a small box ~ 1 to 1.5KG tops, why should it take 3-4 weeks these days?