Flavorah 2023

Are you allowed to share already? Either way, thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

Since it’s on the net, it’s public knowledge and as said, I am not a tester.

8 Likes

Thank you for showing us!

8 Likes

The fruit ones looks good. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for that link Steve. Much better than save the date or build the hype crap combined with the slow nasal drip style of a name here and there :+1:

Here’s the list for ya’s (if you didn’t click the public link), sorted even.

Cactus Aloe
Candied Blueberry
Creamsicle
Dulce De Leche
Golden Kiwi
Grapefruit Blend
Guava Dark Berry
Hibiscus Sweet
Jammy Grape
Licorice
Pink Lemonade
Pomegranate
Red Vanilla Soda
Salmiakki
Strawberry Lime
Sumo Citrus
Wintergreen
Yuzu

11 Likes

Wow, that’s an odd one.

7 Likes

Well, three of these leap out to me for testing:

Wintergreen - It’s not a flavour that many cover and the chance of an upgraded version of the TPA one is welcome.

Licorice (sic) and Salmiakki are definitely ones I want to experiment with, though the lack of saltiness in the flavour description of the latter is a tad odd.

10 Likes

Sounds like a Cream Soda to me. No doubt you’ll be getting your samples from BCF, and following up with your honest review. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @big_vape.

6 Likes

All are mixed up and will try this weekend

7 Likes

Just finished. We are covering wintergreen Monday :raised_hands:

6 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: lol…Smells like cheap toothpaste

9 Likes

Yea I don’t really vape wintergreen anything. I have 5 and besides VSO Teaberry, OoO wintergreen candy is the only one that smells good. NF, TPA, and Flv all smell the same to me. Maybe they’ll vape differently after a few days steep. Right now I’m walking around smelling like a big human citrus fruit lol Must have gotten one of them on my hands :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That Guava Dark Berry though smell delish …

7 Likes

I’m haven’t been much a fruity vaper, BUT I’m excited to try these and mix with them. That does smell delicious!

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes what does it smell like ?

6 Likes

You might regret asking that question, I can see so many jokes following that. :rofl:

7 Likes

Omg…Im ginna say Malasyian Guava from WF but with a Yumberry vibe mixed in…Its definetely a Guava smell where the Pink Guava is more Grapefruit…

I could be wrring and it might smell like Cap Sweet Guava but im not home so i couldnt 100pct say

I love Sumo Oranges and am excited abouut this flavor , smells light though …Definetely Orange Citrus smell but it didnt smack me in the fsce with a WOW orangy ssmell…

8 Likes

Fiddy, i just gotta say if you’re getting even a hint of grapefruit from Pink Guava, you’re overusing/bending it. Normally I get perfect guava in a mix as low as .3%.

As a born and bred Jamaican with Mango and different guava trees on our property, there wasn’t even a hint of grapefruit. You might be able to find 'em at Asian or Caribbean markets. I’ve seen others say they get grapefruit as well.

9 Likes

Ill agree kind of…Using the Pink Guava low .25 and under you can get a Guava for sure , however when used highet. 5 to 1 pct its a very good grapefruit vibe. Also i do get GF from smelling the Pink Guava from bottle. You can see herr “my notes in recipe” that Im not overusing it I purposely used it for the affect of a GF

With the New Batch of flavors there is a GF so we shall see how that goes…

11 Likes