Flavorah 2023

Ah, if we only knew then what we know now!

8 Likes

Is the title under reddit called “Here’s a berry Sweet Flavor of the Week”? I am unsure the specific heading to go to. Also, why is the offer for 15ml bottles here when BCF is only offering 10ml bottles?

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought they had changed it already. I’ll repost when the thread changes :pensive:

7 Likes

BCF is a rebotter. They buy in bulk bottles then put it in any size bottle they see fit.
Flavorah ships in minimum of 15ml bottles for small reseller’s.
You won’t see BCF selling 15ml unless it comes in a kit (bakery, fruits, ect. Don’t think BCF sells the kits anymore.

9 Likes

Thank you, I remember the last FLV pack came in 15ml bottles from BCF, so I’m glad I asked and got my answer. Thanks!

7 Likes

It’s this one. @Lynda_Marie , you can repost it.

8 Likes

Bless you! I left a reply just now but I already received my new sampler pack yesterday, so if I win, I will pay it forward.

9 Likes

Comment here https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/10kai7o/flavor_of_the_weeks_golden_rule_new_unto_others/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

To win the 18 pack of new Flavorah flavors courtesy of Bull City Flavors and Flavorah! 15 ml bottles! Winner will be announced next Monday night at 10 pm Noted dx on the diyordie YouTube channel :smiley:

There is also an additional $20 gift card in the pot, plus forgot to mention some swag :sunglasses:

Edit to add there a couple of chances of additional $20 being added! Lots of good stuff!

12 Likes

Thanks! I guess I jumped the gun this morning, didn’t realize it hadn’t changed to the new thread yet :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Bcf also sells the Original Bottles from a few manufacturers…Or did at one time

11 Likes

Yeah, there used to be a time when BCF sold 15ml Flavorah and 13ml Capella in original bottles. Now the bottles are getting reduced and the prices are getting increased.

10 Likes

a.k.a. shrink-flation, sighs.

8 Likes

Yeah, but still cheaper than buying store bought juice.
Plus you can make it how you want it.
And damn sure cheaper than cigs.

11 Likes

My guess would be a flavor based on this:

10 Likes

Cherry Cream Soda…I just tries @EyeMSam sample that he had at 3 or 4pct…Ill be tryi g that kne 2nite at 1oct then ill probably push it up a bit. Most of these flavors seem to be weaker than FLV has been in the past.

12 Likes

I just received the new flavors today:

Time for some SFT.

17 Likes

Rock it @SteveTC.

8 Likes

Yes! Finished Monday. Although, I’m saving both licorice’s for Monday night… speaking of not being in MY wheelhouse, yea… those 2 lol

9 Likes

Appreciate you taking the hits for the team!

6 Likes

My pleasure, it’s been fun. I’ve actually broadened my mixing by testing flavors I normally wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase. I might totally like them! I didn’t mind testing for the beer episode, Yakima Hops isn’t bad lol

8 Likes