Flavorah 2023

I think i had them for a little iver a week mixed up , but that was due to family issues…I think 3 to 5 days is more than enough

5 Likes

Goodnight @KC111 and @St3v0

4 Likes

Bless you. I have been praying for Jamie and hope she is faring as well as can be expected.

5 Likes

Tysvm…(I fuckin hate the 10char. BS) …:blush:

4 Likes

Good night bro ., Tysvm & c u l8r

4 Likes

Oh, I hate that, too. Instead of just saying Thank you, or OK, I have to do it the long winded way, LOL. G’nite.

4 Likes

Thank you , final resting is Saturday shes kept herself busy . ill fill you in a bit more after the weekend . We appreciate all your ki d words and prayers

8 Likes

Didn’t get around to mixing these up when I wanted & it kinda went sideways lol… I didn’t feel like messin with any syringes when I mixed these up, so I done them by drops… only problem wit tht was tht I didn’t change the drops per ml option ;(… I figured it up & everything was low ;(… I’ll still wait & try these out, but I doubt I’ll get anything from it, I guess I screwed up big time… oh well. I guess we’ll see… here’s what I got off the knuckle for all 18, I didn’t really get into the depths of it cuz I was kinda tryin 2 hurry up & get thru all of em…, any time I’ve done SFT’s it’s usually been just one flavor at a time…, maybe a few…, but not 18! OK… sry for the paragraph…

6 Likes

I FEEL the pain @St3v0, hehe, believe me. Paragraph away Sir.

3 Likes

LMAO… I SOMEWHAT feel ur pain @SessionDrummer SD…, man… I had to break out the pc for tht…

2 Likes