Flavorah and the bans

Thanks to Brendan and Wayne!

14 Likes

Still coming down to how far will the Gooberment over reach. We don’t know. Oh, and yes, we do have bigger problems in Gooberment. We are just being directly effected and aware. Gooberment seems to be aware of no boundaries.

4 Likes

Truth

Truth!

They have a tendancy to Take It All.

4 Likes

There’s still lead in the water in Flint, right?
You can go into a smoke shop and buy spice, bath salts, synthetic products that have people running down the street naked and biting themselves and others, right?
Can you still buy bullets?
If you pour gasoline over your head and light it, it will kill you.
Are they going to make batteries illegal?
Do I have to be a pilot to buy a drone?
I dunno.
These are just things that give me pause.

7 Likes

This vid should be shared every where… get busy!

4 Likes

I agree.

Shared across my social media…

4 Likes

This is what they should be showing on all the news stations! Let people know the truth!

5 Likes

Same corporations that make a shitload of profit over people’s dead bodies also have a big finger in the media pie.

@anon84779643 Kudos to Flavorah for doing their part in this fight. They are sending out their advocacy mails to everyone on their list.
I also get emails from Guide to Vaping, guess what they have to say about the latest developments? Absolutely nada! Look at this shiny tank overhere that we are offering for a discount price :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I have to give it to Flavorah… when I catch up with them, we have hours of talking about the future and what it is going to take… I am so proud of the gang, @Josephine_van_Rijn and the support and love they carry to the community. Good friends and excellent flavors, what more do we need? Freedom to choose what we all love. :slight_smile:

4 Likes