Flavorah availability

Sorry… This is the final recipe.

4 Likes

Thank you…

3 Likes

You have to go over 50 before taxes etc

3 Likes

MF is used below 1 pct and lower…Often the flavors are used at apprx the half a percent mark…One thing about MF is they take time to steep …Dark Choco is good from anywhere around .3 to .6 in a mix depending what you mixing it with

6 Likes

Very helpful. Picked up a bunch of MF from River on sale and can’t wait to give them a try.

6 Likes

Nice…They are great flavors imo once you get used to them…Any questions feel free to ask , there are quite a few of us MF fans on this forum

6 Likes

Great, I wonder how they will ship to the states. What’s your other option?

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I looked through the MF flavors at River Supply plus read through the Notes on ELR. In addition to the Dark Chocolate you recommended, I chose Lemon and Honeydew. I like Tropical flavors and have been wanting to make Lemonade mixes (+Strawberry, +Raspberry, +Watermelon, etc.) I hope those were good choices.

When you say MF flavors need to take time to steep, about how long were you meaning?

@rcleven There wasn’t any FLV left at River Supply, but I did get Flavor Jungle’s Milk Chocolate and Cocoa plus FA’s Chocolate. (I’m really not a chocoholic, but I figured between them I’d get a reasonably accurate Chocolate for whatever I need).

3 Likes

Lemon is my all time favorite flavor…I dont recommend getting the Raspberry bc its not their Wild Rasp…Honeydew is a great flavor imo …Watermelon is good as well any of the apples …Orange , Nectarine , Peaxh etc …Caramel and Butterwcitch are exceptional and the Vanilla is the only Vanilla you will ever need…

Strawberry is a well rounded SB but if im being honest there are other SB concentrates that you could use …However for 12$ its worth it . I just recently bought 30ml for 35$ on MF site

6 Likes

It’s good to know that I chose well with the Lemon and Honeydew! :slight_smile: I had seen the Notes on Wild Raspberry, but it wasn’t available. River Supply had the Raspberry, but from what I read it wasn’t worth getting. I read the notes on some of the other ones you mentioned, but they weren’t available either. :cry:

I looked at the prices on MF’s site. I’m not ready to pay those prices. I’ll stick with the flavors I’ve got for now. I have a pretty big selection of flavors to play with, provided I can find some kind of working surface in my apartment. I’ve got a long way to go before I get much of anything done. :frowning:

4 Likes

I thought you had solved the issue, then I looked at my current invoice - nope, no taxes. Maybe the Route package protection edged it over $50 and I didnt notice? I have no idea. It’s too late now anyway, but I am mystified.

3 Likes

I’m on an Australian vape forum and the Hiliq rep (Ryan) posted saying that Australians could no longer use DHL for nicotine but only for flavours due to the ridiculous mail ban you’re about to receive.
To be honest I couldn’t quite understand that but it is what it is I suppose.

We can still use FedEx who personally I think are crap or a company called DPEX who I had never heard off. I did some online research and let’s just say people’s reviews certainly weren’t installing confidence. To his admission they are also slower although cheaper.
Therefore I reluctantly went with FedEx as it appeared my only option.

I swore to myself I would never use FedEx again after my last experience but my hand was kind of forced.

Forgot to mention he also said something about different packaging but I can’t exactly remember what. If you want I’ll have a look and post it here for you.

5 Likes

I think he might be referring to the way they label their bottles and packaging. I don’t want to say any more on the public forum because our feds are lurking around social media. I’ll shoot you a quick PM. I’ve been prepped about Hiliq from an overseas member on the forum who has used them often. But when you mentioned a change in their shipping I thought I better ask some questions.

5 Likes

fidalgo, is the water soluble Vanilla Bean (Vanilla) just as good as their OG Vanilla?

3 Likes

Their flavors have always been Water Soluble …I have 45ml of the original so havent tried the Premium…I have tried their Premium and cant tell the difference . Some people say they can tell the difference but I haven’t.

4 Likes

Omg 45ml is like a lifetime supply lol

4 Likes

Lol ya when MF was switching their labels and their line I bought the Vanilla and a few others at like 60pct off

6 Likes