Flavorah availability

I thought I’d read something somewhere that Flavorah wasn’t going to change its classification as a flavor meant only for DIY. This would mean that once the vape mail ban goes into effect, consumers won’t be able to buy it online. Did I imagine this? If this is the case, are there any flavors that you would recommend that I buy now while I still can?

7 Likes

If that is indeed the case, definitely everything.

I’m super helpful, I know.

5 Likes

WHEW, that’s a tough one @FL_Vaper. They’ve got a LOT of good flavors, so it’s hard to dictate which are right for you. I know that I was concerned that I hadn’t seen any removal of the vaping connection, but that may have changed.

8 Likes

That seems like an extraordinarily strange decision to me.
Surely they’d be risking their business unnecessarily?

From a selfish point of view I’m guessing other countries apart from America would be ok as they’d be shipping business to business?

I’ll say it again.
I do feel for all Americans who have to deal with this crap.

I always thought Australia was a mess but at least we don’t have to worry about this stupid postage rubbish. I’m guessing it’ll effect the rest of the world in some ways but to a lesser extent.
I know I just placed an order with Hiliq but was unable to use DHL but at least I have an option.

Of course our government is also backwards and come later in the year we’re going to get reamed to a lesser extent.

9 Likes

Heaps lesser extent though really, since we’ve all now got several years of nicotine and flavours aren’t going to be affected at all from what I have read about it.

4 Likes

But you hadn’t read this anywhere? I can’t tell by what you said. I’ve been waiting for posts from others about this, but I haven’t seen anything, so maybe I imagined this? I keep looking at these Flavorah packs at BCV, but while they have some well-rated flavors in them, they also contain some that are pretty ‘meh.’

4 Likes

If anyone here would know, it would be Smokyblue.

5 Likes

Exactly…Also as much as the crew over @Flavorah loves the DIY community most of their business is B2B and in a major way …Flavorah is also used in other industries as well …Buying direct is going to be the issue however since they have multiple reselers we shouldnt have a problem sourcing their flavors

9 Likes

Not at all.
Wholesale is the majority of their business.

@topic in general…
Last I read, FLV was only closing its doors to the public. You should still be able to get them from retail vendors as per usual.

8 Likes

@FL_Vaper

4 Likes

You have nothing to worry about @FL_Vaper …Flv has decided to push all their business to resellers… They are not going anywhere . There is absolutely No need to stock up for any future bans. This is what I have been told in regards to your Post …

8 Likes

Whew! That’s great news, @fidalgo_vapes. I’ve always gotten my flavor concentrates from resellers.

Of course, now that I’ve started looking at Flavorah’s catalog, I’m wondering if there are any flavors I should add to my very limited stash. I’ve got less than 10 flavors by them.

One flavor that I can’t seem to find positive flavor notes on is chocolate. Have any of you found one worth buying, from Flavorah or anyone else?

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly Sorry, I didn’t see you had answered me before @fidalgo_vapes did.

Thanks to both of you! :smiley:

6 Likes

Im notna huge chocolate fan , but when i have a Desire to use one its MF dark choco whish is at River Supply fir 12$ half off

5 Likes

LOL Considering what I just got charged for shipping, I don’t think I’ll be putting in another order with River Supply. Does anyone else carry MF? I just checked BCV, Wizard Labs, and ECig Express/Flavor Jungle, and none of them carry that brand.

4 Likes

Yes MF carries them lol for 20 and above…What did you get charged for shipping

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve only ever bought flavors from resellers. I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything directly from its manufacturer.

I first had $50+ in my cart (flavors only) at River Supply and was going to be charged ~ $20 for shipping. I ended up removing most of them so that shipping came to about $9.

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Thanks SO much for recommending that MF flavor! :wink: LOL I went back to River Supply and put god knows what into my cart! Apparently the first time I didn’t go enough over $50 to get free shipping, but this time I did.

Almost all of the 15ml sizes were sold out, so I got mostly 2oz sizes except for the MF flavors. Eeks - I will never vape that much! I hope this stuff lasts a long time. (I still haven’t figured out where to put my flavor bottles, other than the box under the desk which is quickly overflowing). :open_mouth:

6 Likes

FLV Milk Chocolate is good. I mix in a carmel to cut the off notes that most milk chocolate’s have.

3 Likes

How high do you use it, that flv milk chocolate?

2 Likes