Flavorah Avocado

I just ordered Flavorah Avacodo, not sure why. I thought it could add some depth to a recipe.
I can’t find anything about it on ELR. Has anyone used this? If so, how did it go?

5 Likes

There are notes and recipes with notes…

6 Likes

It’s

Avocado! :stuck_out_tongue:

a good cream at low amounts… like .12% up to .4% and from between .4% and .6% [thanks @anon70102222 :stuck_out_tongue: ] it starts to show the nutty… just slightly… and from .6% up to 1% a good nutty avocado cream… it’s a good thickener in the middle ranges… beyond the 1% well I hope you like Adocado! :upside_down_face: :blush:

I like it just in the lower ranges to give a thickness… the middles… as a nuttier cream… I do not like it beyond 1.2% :slight_smile:

You might like it higher… but I will stick to the lower amounts… a fun cream flavor to brighten or muddle up creams, nuts fruits, yogurts custards and even tobaccos…

6 Likes

FreshPies (Fresh03) turned me onto that flavor and it works great for doughnuts to give that greasy fried sensation which sounds bad but it was needed in that recipe. Also works great for banana avocado smoothies. Adds a fullness to recipes … slight nuttiness… creaminess. It has some great properties

7 Likes

Now there’s a twist I wouldn’t have thought of (but makes perfect sense for the greasy part).

7 Likes

Yeah that wouldn’t have filled my brain either on my own. Should probably have said greasy mouth feel from a fried …

6 Likes

Thanks. I feel like an idiot. My phone obviously has 3 ways to spell Avocado, and I overlooked it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips, I will start at a very low % on this one!

3 Likes

Howdy @anon84779643. I know how you are with percentages so you probably want to edit to correct the missing decimal point there… :+1:

4 Likes

Yeps… midnight typing… I did not hit my keyboard hard enough! :rofl:

2 Likes